Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 23,667 reviews
productive but ok
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington2 February 2020
you have to have a strong head as costumers do come in and yell at you. you have to know that they aren't yelling at you if that makes sense. for me it wasn't the best experience and don't recommend it to other people
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland16 October 2019
• Assisted to improve upselling by 50%
• Friendly, approachable and gregarious
• Takes ownership of a customer’s problems
• Working supportively and collaboratively with team members
Fun workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Pukekohe, Auckland21 June 2019
A typical day at work as a CSR involved standing at the counter for 2 hours a shift, I did this 4 days a week. As a student obviously this helped but if you're looking for more hours dominos probably isn't the place for you.
Diversity is very disregarded within the store.
Management is alright, I never had any problems shift managers choose amongst themselves who is going to run the store for the night and you report back to that person, which helped and I guess kept a good healthy rotation.
The job as a CSR and pizza maker is very easy and its really enjoyable forming bonds with co-workers because it's such a tight-knit store and also bonds with the regular customers. However, there are difficult customers which obviously you deal with calmly and respectfully.
My manager really restricted what I did as a team member. I worked there for a year and continued to do mostly what I did during the first week I started.
I also had a not very pleasant interaction with a someone who sexually harassed me which continued after months which enraged made me quit.
Till is not at all kept safe. its all way too accessible with keys flying everywhere and money not kept to a certain amount. When we got checks we had to pretend to keep the key out when most times it was in the till for easy access. It's a robbery waiting to happen.
Also what's the point of wearing hair nets if you aren't going to wear a beard net, as a customer has mentioned in the reviews?
Pros
free bad pizzas
Cons
short hours
Overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland14 January 2019
The workplace was terrible and there was no sense of a team at all. Although it wasnt a very nice job, I did learn a lot about customer service and I am now extremely good at that.
Pros
experience
Cons
treated badly
From Dominos
Customer Service & Pizza Making (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato26 November 2018
The best part of the job was the customer service and also the people that worked there. I liked the staff and also the job. The worst bit was that I was just on call and casaul as I did not have a drivers licence and they employed lots of people with licences who could do all the jobs (answer phone, customer service, or deliver). So I did not get as many shifts I would like, nor any permanent shifts. But they were good to work for.
Pros
Nice staff, good boss
Cons
Could not get enough hours as didn't have drivers licence
work place environment
Auckland - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pukekohe, Auckland22 July 2018
The people that i worked with were lovely and we treated each other like family. very clean and well prepared environment. there was always something to do.
Pros
free food (sometimes)
Cons
my hours weren't long enough
easy and efficiency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay17 May 2018
enjoyed my time there. was good working there. making pizza's, phone and front counter handling. going outside sometime to stand on the corner and hold up our signs. that was fun to be honest aha.
Pros
free meals
Cons
learning new skills
Productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Napier South, Hawke's Bay3 May 2018
I mostly enjoyed my time working part time at Dominos Napier City, There was a slight lack of communication between the many co-managers but there were no major problems. Majority of the staff were friendly enough and I formed a few good friendships. Although I was underpaid, the shift work hours were good and flexible if you had someone to cover which was usually possible. They are extremely hygienic, dishes get washed multiple times an hour and gloves are changed regularly. There are many hand sanitizer dispensers and you are expected to wash your hands up to your elbows. Overall a pretty good place to work and there are usually positions available, part time and full time.
Pros
Free pizza sampling for the entire staff when changing the menu
Cons
Regular calls to cover other shifts if possible.
very fun workplace
Kamo - Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  kamo1 May 2018
The people were definitly what made it an enjoyable workplace. On a usual saturday night it can be very busy and you would make and sell hundreds of pizzas per hour.
Pros
free food and lovely people
Cons
kept over time
fun with quick learning environment
CSR and Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Point Chevalier, Auckland16 March 2018
working in domino's is fun and fast learning activity. we work in with team spirit, customer handling is main role in the store. if the store is busy we need to work till 1 am in the night, which is a cons in my opinion. management is very good in all aspects, i have grasped a fast learning and adaptability to any change in work atmosphere.
Pros
team work
Cons
late night shift
fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nelson, Nelson31 October 2017
fun but not many hours, and underpaid slightly. I was not 16 yet but I was not paid minimum wage and only worked 2 hours a week. overall a good starting job and a fun environment.
Fun work place
Food handling, customer service (Former Employee) –  Masterton, Wellington1 June 2017
- really fun work place
- made pizzas
- worked as a team and made long term friendships
- hours worked around me
- best part of the job was making pizzas
-awesome team
Pros
Cheap pizza
Workplace Review
Part and Full time customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Woolston, Canterbury6 May 2017
The Domino's Pizza I worked at was not very goo when it came to Management as a lot of the time we were always short staffed especially when it was busy nights.

The Workplace culture was very had to fit into as most of the staff were originally from India and there were only a few Kiwi staff that worked there.

The most hardest part about this job was preparing everything for the days trading, as if you didn't make or prepare enough of everything then you would have to do more when it gets very busy.

I didn find anything that i enjoyed about this job.
Productive and furious
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Papatoetoe, Auckland22 April 2017
There are plethora of things was learnt at Domino`s. The job was quite enjoyable due to better staff management. The method of using workforce power was impressive as they were successfully keeping the staff always energetic.
Nice place to work
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Belmont, Auckland24 March 2017
Well working with dominos is really good experience as a CSR.
Meet and greet new people on daily basis which increase my confidence towards servicing them. Teamwork is a best thing whenever store is busy. Overall staff is very nice.
Pros
Will get free pizza
Cons
When store is busy we have to stay a bit longer.
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Lower Hutt, Wellington5 February 2017
1) Routine tasks to be completed with perfection
2) Learned about order taking, health and safety regulations.
3) Employees are helpful.
4) Nothing feels hardest just need regular learning and knowledge
5) When it is busy it is really fun working so productive day
Nice place to work as a team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury5 November 2016
I learned to work at a busy place without getting too much pressure and handling the situation well. For me making pizzas is enjoyable part of the job.
Productive and Fast paced workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato17 May 2016
- A typical day at work would be cleaning from top to bottom as well as preparing the store for open and for rush shift at the end of the day.
- I've learnt many things with Domino's but most importantly I have learnt patience and organization skills.
- Management was top quality, Have never had a better boss.
- A lot of co-workers slacked off whereas some picked up the pace and did extremely well.
- The hardest part of working at Domino's pizza is that it was a fast paced workplace which meant a lot of employees would leave work unfinished because they had other things to do.
- the most enjoyable part was the pace and the teamwork. Everyone knew what to do and when to do it, workers worked in sync with each other.
Pros
Free lunches if working a long day
Good workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wellington, N25 November 2015
I liked working at Domino's Pizza, every member of staff were friendly and very approachable. Working there was fun, except for when it was extremely busy it was a bit tiring but all good at the end of the night. I learned how to handle difficult customers professionally and how to handle under pressure when its busy.
Pros
Discount on food, good staff
Cons
Short hours
Stressful rough work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamtilon, Hillcrest and Rhototuna12 July 2015
Not a good place to work. Easy to learn and get into but its stressful for a not very rewarding job. Only work here if you have no other choice.
Cons
Short hours low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K