Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

fun workplace
It is a very fun work environment and your coworkers are also very nice and welcoming. Very comfortable place to work, hours varied but majority of the time they were good hours.
Pros
free pizza sometimes
Cons
smell like pizza
Fun workplace
Easy going and nice place to work. Really enjoy working here, the staff are all lovely and the work is good in terms of setting you up for the future world.
Nice
Got to know about the working environment of New Zealand.
By working here communication skills (by serving local people) increases, which is very helpful.
fun place
Chilled out, you do deliveries, everyone there is an absolute dropkick so you don't have to worry that you're not working hard enough or that you're about to lose your job i love it
productive and fun workplace
delivering pizza to different people was the major role i did in the company. it was really good to meet new people. also worked in the cash counter. mostly worked in night shifts and enjoyed the work
Fun workplace
Working at dominos, because there was so many students that were hired I was around people my own age which made my shifts a lot more comfortable and easy to go to. even though there was a lot of laughing and joking around we still knuckled down when a busy rush would come.
Pros
50% discount
Fun
Actually a fun job, you get to drive around listening to music and everyone is very chill, management is very nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a part time job.
bullying workplace
didnt enjoy the job, management was bad but it paid the bills. customer service skills were a bonus but it was very repetitive and not very rewarding.
Work was fun and positive majority of the time
I learnt a variety of skills while at dominos, including how to serve customers, cut pizzas and how to deal with a majority of scenarios while delivering pizzas
Cons
Short hours (usually only 2hr shifts)
productive and gaining much knowledge
this firm gives me proper knowledge about all the aspects related to deal with customers, how to maintain a respectful pace in the firm, driving through busy roads gave me how to be calm while driving, and the funniest part is i love my job as it gives much flexibility in accordance with my studies.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
very busy always
fun and safe environment
Deliviries were great but salary didn't cover it.
Short 2 hour shifts weren't ideal as it meant i had to work 5 days a week only for 10 hours.

The workplace culture was so good, I loved how there was always something to do and a big variety.

The hardest part of the job was when it would be super busy and one thing will go wrong which meant everything went wrong.

I learnt a lot; how to work in a fast-paced workplace, initiative, dealing with complaints and how to problem solve quickly.
Fun and productive workplace
Dominos provides many with endless skills and opetunitys as it provides various career paths. customers are nice and food is always seved fresh and hot
Pros
making pizza
Cons
short hours
Great Staff
great bunch of people to work with. some of the hours can be horrible to work as they can be very late nights. but its a great place to work as you meet alot of people.
Cons
friendly atmosphere and owner was helpul and motivated always
it was really enjoyable while working in dominos as co-workers were all friendly nature and boss was always motivating and helping us in every situation.i have learn from there how to be calm and how to deal with customers.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
delivering pizzas on rainy day.but was okay
Great workplace
Was a very enjoyable place to work, the staff were very friendly and the work was enjoyable. The hours were very flexible and the manager made sure everyone was happy. The customers were delightful to deal with.
Can be stressful but all round enjoyable
It gets super busy and can be so stressful for all of the staff members but once you get used to the job and get faster it's actually an awesome job and partially easy.
Pros
Great bosses, great coworkers, dishes is fun, I love driving
Cons
Stress
Nice, but bad managment
This place was good enough to work out, and was pretty good if you needed time off. BUT the management was very terrible, you would write your dates for time off way in advance and then wouldn't get it, as they don't know what they had done with the info. Since then it has been sold, so new management. but was still pretty bad
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Disorganized
Fun workplace, always have a laugh
I absolutely love working at Domino's Pizza. It is such a fun environment, and you learn so many new skills you ever thought you needed. There are so many different areas of making and delivering pizza. It is so interesting learning so many new skills.
Pros
At the store i work, i get 50% off everything! this is an awesome award, and i love it!
Cons
When it gets busy every one gets heated and its absolute chaos, But its what to expect if you're wanting to be working in the hospitality industry
Fun work place
Normally i would come into my work sign in, assign my topper and start preparing food. When customers come into work i would serve them and when deliveries arrive i would take them. It's taught me how to work in a fast paced environment and given me a customer service first approach. The co workers are great and treat you more like friends than anything. The hardest part of the job is remaining cool while under pressure in a busy environment. The most enjoyable part is giving customers top quality pizzas
Pros
Generous Discount
Cons
Undesired hours
Great experience
It was a great experience working with them just because my car broke down in between my job and i have to leave the job but now i got a car and looking for some other work to do. I would like to go further from a delivery driver.
Pros
Enjoyable job
Cons
Less hours
Fun,Casual workplace
Job description is a Delivery Expert but this includes in store wok including making food, customer service, cleaning and washing dishes so always busy doing something and learning new, valuable skills.
The people are the best part; makes Domino's a fun, happy, casual atmosphere to be in. Always manage to laugh and smile when I work a shift.

A 40-50% discount on food and a lot of free food during shifts when occasional errors were made or someone was just hungry and willing to share.

The pay is low-currently on a trainers wage which lasts 3 months, until advancing to minimum wage. you have to use your own car and $1.88 is given per delivery which barely covers costs but it is good work experience and a fun atmosphere so is worth it.

Shifts are very casual and can easily ask for days off or swap shifts to suit your week.
Pros
Co-workers and discounts
Cons
low salary