Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver31 reviews
New Zealand31 reviews
It is a very fun work environment and your coworkers are also very nice and welcoming. Very comfortable place to work, hours varied but majority of the time they were good hours.
Pros
free pizza sometimes
Cons
smell like pizza
As per my view, I get all knowledge about making , delivery and safety and well behave with customer and staff. Very helpful and kind to the employee and customer. If talk about cleanliness than it also proper.
Management treat staff horribly, poor pay with only $2 per delivery even when doing a 10 minute drive. Management needs to learn what boundaries are and what is legal and what is not. Hours are always uncertain, sometimes i get 23 hours and then next week I get 16. Not consistent at all. Would not recommend ever even applying for Dominos
Cons
Dominos a great company and offers various opportunities. They build young and ready teams and it was pleasant. I was awarded and acknowledged by the Company and it made me feel like a part of a family. Pays very well. Learned a lot about how to make pizzas and fold boxes. I also deal with customers over the phone and in person. Very respectful place to work.
Easy going and nice place to work. Really enjoy working here, the staff are all lovely and the work is good in terms of setting you up for the future world.
this job, while brief was not a great experience with those who are in charge and running this store in particular. It just felt like a poor working envrionment
Got to know about the working environment of New Zealand.
By working here communication skills (by serving local people) increases, which is very helpful.
Chilled out, you do deliveries, everyone there is an absolute dropkick so you don't have to worry that you're not working hard enough or that you're about to lose your job i love it
delivering pizza to different people was the major role i did in the company. it was really good to meet new people. also worked in the cash counter. mostly worked in night shifts and enjoyed the work
Working at dominos, because there was so many students that were hired I was around people my own age which made my shifts a lot more comfortable and easy to go to. even though there was a lot of laughing and joking around we still knuckled down when a busy rush would come.
Pros
50% discount
Actually a fun job, you get to drive around listening to music and everyone is very chill, management is very nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a part time job.
didnt enjoy the job, management was bad but it paid the bills. customer service skills were a bonus but it was very repetitive and not very rewarding.
I learnt a variety of skills while at dominos, including how to serve customers, cut pizzas and how to deal with a majority of scenarios while delivering pizzas
Cons
Short hours (usually only 2hr shifts)
this firm gives me proper knowledge about all the aspects related to deal with customers, how to maintain a respectful pace in the firm, driving through busy roads gave me how to be calm while driving, and the funniest part is i love my job as it gives much flexibility in accordance with my studies.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
very busy always
Deliviries were great but salary didn't cover it.
Short 2 hour shifts weren't ideal as it meant i had to work 5 days a week only for 10 hours.

The workplace culture was so good, I loved how there was always something to do and a big variety.

The hardest part of the job was when it would be super busy and one thing will go wrong which meant everything went wrong.

I learnt a lot; how to work in a fast-paced workplace, initiative, dealing with complaints and how to problem solve quickly.
Dominos provides many with endless skills and opetunitys as it provides various career paths. customers are nice and food is always seved fresh and hot
Pros
making pizza
Cons
short hours
great bunch of people to work with. some of the hours can be horrible to work as they can be very late nights. but its a great place to work as you meet alot of people.
Cons
it was really enjoyable while working in dominos as co-workers were all friendly nature and boss was always motivating and helping us in every situation.i have learn from there how to be calm and how to deal with customers.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
delivering pizzas on rainy day.but was okay
Was a very enjoyable place to work, the staff were very friendly and the work was enjoyable. The hours were very flexible and the manager made sure everyone was happy. The customers were delightful to deal with.
It gets super busy and can be so stressful for all of the staff members but once you get used to the job and get faster it's actually an awesome job and partially easy.
Pros
Great bosses, great coworkers, dishes is fun, I love driving
Cons
Stress
This place was good enough to work out, and was pretty good if you needed time off. BUT the management was very terrible, you would write your dates for time off way in advance and then wouldn't get it, as they don't know what they had done with the info. Since then it has been sold, so new management. but was still pretty bad
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Disorganized