Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Shift Manager5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews
Communication with customers and working in a team are the most enjoyable parts where everyone support each others. New things always ready to learn each day.
Pros
staff discount
Dominos was my first job, I was promoted to shift lead at 16. Management changed constantly and could be very unprofessional. When there was a good, reasonable GM the store ran better, but they changed so often. Employees were not trained correctly and we were oftwn often understaffed.
I had a great experience over here in company I experienced very busy days on day was so busy and i was short of staff as well I handled it very efficiently. I learned a lot from this company. Management was really good everyone was so understanding and helpful and friendly as well. Job was really easy nothing was hard as.
The most beautiful part of the job is when it gets busy at store everyone face was like so funny and facing rude that why its so busy.
I liked to work in Domino's because there was respectful staff. I learned heaps of things while working there.

First of all, I learned how to talk with staff and the way to encourage and motivate the staff.

Moreover I got experience in Microsoft World as when ever I was closing in Domino's I use Microsoft Office to do the cash.

Management in Domino's was so good. They are friendly with everyone in the workplace. Always listen the problems of staff and do their best to solve their problems. Moreover they always give best deals to customers.

Hardest part of the job is to work in morning time whenever it was busy because in morning usually you not have enough staff.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to work at peak busy time on weekend. On weekends there was enough staff and work responsibilities was divided into staff so you only have to concentrate on you responsibility which was so fun and I like to work on that time.
Pros
Long hours shift so I was doing heaps of hours in one day.
Working at Dominos was a great introduction to employment. This team is fun and were always willing to lend a hand. I was given ample exposure to career growth by being given the opportunity to develop managerial skills.