Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Domino's Employee Review

Productive and team building workplace

19 November 2019
I have gained a lot of skills from dominos, skills i have not experienced before. They walked me through the health and safety procedures and very very helpful with them. I learnt how to make good pizza.
16 March 2020
Same roleSame location
i had great time working there. staff was like my familiy.i have learnt alot and also grew alot and had promotion. i needed to change job because i moved to different country.
2 February 2015
I would arrive at work for my two hour shift (I get given four hours a week) and when I would finish working like a slave (being given the horrible jobs while the manager sits at the back talking with all his Indian friends) I would be sweeping the floor, cleaning and everything else. I would ask my manager after my shift for more hours, he responds every time with "you must get a licence"
Now if you're working four hours a week please tell me how you're supposed to pay for your licence or anything else you need in life?

DOMINOS WAS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED AT!!
Pros
maybe a can of pepsi once a month?
Cons
No hours whatsoever. If you are not Indian you will get no hours.
12 April 2020
At dominoz it was more of stressful and fast-paced work area,I have not worked much under tht campaign but I donot like to work for food industry
Customer service &Customer satisfaction were the two main additives learned during that period