Domino's

Domino's Employee Review

Fun workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Pukekohe, Auckland21 June 2019
A typical day at work as a CSR involved standing at the counter for 2 hours a shift, I did this 4 days a week. As a student obviously this helped but if you're looking for more hours dominos probably isn't the place for you.
Diversity is very disregarded within the store.
Management is alright, I never had any problems shift managers choose amongst themselves who is going to run the store for the night and you report back to that person, which helped and I guess kept a good healthy rotation.
The job as a CSR and pizza maker is very easy and its really enjoyable forming bonds with co-workers because it's such a tight-knit store and also bonds with the regular customers. However, there are difficult customers which obviously you deal with calmly and respectfully.
My manager really restricted what I did as a team member. I worked there for a year and continued to do mostly what I did during the first week I started.
I also had a not very pleasant interaction with a someone who sexually harassed me which continued after months which enraged made me quit.
Till is not at all kept safe. its all way too accessible with keys flying everywhere and money not kept to a certain amount. When we got checks we had to pretend to keep the key out when most times it was in the till for easy access. It's a robbery waiting to happen.
Also what's the point of wearing hair nets if you aren't going to wear a beard net, as a customer has mentioned in the reviews?
Pros
free bad pizzas
Cons
short hours

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

Its okay, good experiance not enough hours
Employee (Current Employee) –  Hobsonville, Auckland20 February 2020
Good but i only get 4 hours a week which is not enough at all for what i am trying to earn to live and provide myself with nice things ect, $60 is nothing
fun and fast paced
cashier (Former Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty17 February 2020
It was a good place to work as the hours and the people were nice.
the pay could have been better though
the pace of the environment of which I worked in was rather fast it was good to have a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K