Domino's

Domino's Employee Review

fun and helping environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rotorua, Bay of Plenty25 November 2019
i liked the job. The people were great and i was working in a fun caring environment. The store managers and my employer were always helpful towards me. the only thing is that... pay for a student under the age of 16 was pretty bad at only 7.50 per hour. Overall i would still recommend this to people over 16 years of age.

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

productive but ok
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington2 February 2020
you have to have a strong head as costumers do come in and yell at you. you have to know that they aren't yelling at you if that makes sense. for me it wasn't the best experience and don't recommend it to other people
All the staff is very helpful and keep motivated their employees.
Delivery Person (Current Employee) –  North Shore City, Auckland28 January 2020
The day I start working at Domino's, I was very nervous as well as when u went in my 1st delivery I was unable to find house and I was like what's happening, but as time passed I was getting confident while doing deliveries, I also started learning inside the store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

56.7K