Domino's
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

fast paced
Work part-time during rush hours and it's full on especially when large orders like deliveries come through and you have a few minutes to cut upto 20 pizzas
Great workplace
Was a very enjoyable place to work, the staff were very friendly and the work was enjoyable. The hours were very flexible and the manager made sure everyone was happy. The customers were delightful to deal with.
Can be stressful but all round enjoyable
It gets super busy and can be so stressful for all of the staff members but once you get used to the job and get faster it's actually an awesome job and partially easy.
Pros
Great bosses, great coworkers, dishes is fun, I love driving
Cons
Stress
Nice, but bad managment
This place was good enough to work out, and was pretty good if you needed time off. BUT the management was very terrible, you would write your dates for time off way in advance and then wouldn't get it, as they don't know what they had done with the info. Since then it has been sold, so new management. but was still pretty bad
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Disorganized
Fun work place
- really fun work place
- made pizzas

- worked as a team and made long term friendships

- hours worked around me

- best part of the job was making pizzas

-awesome team
Pros
Cheap pizza
Workplace Review
The Domino's Pizza I worked at was not very goo when it came to Management as a lot of the time we were always short staffed especially when it was busy nights.

The Workplace culture was very had to fit into as most of the staff were originally from India and there were only a few Kiwi staff that worked there.

The most hardest part about this job was preparing everything for the days trading, as if you didn't make or prepare enough of everything then you would have to do more when it gets very busy.

I didn find anything that i enjoyed about this job.
Fun workplace, always have a laugh
I absolutely love working at Domino's Pizza. It is such a fun environment, and you learn so many new skills you ever thought you needed. There are so many different areas of making and delivering pizza. It is so interesting learning so many new skills.
Pros
At the store i work, i get 50% off everything! this is an awesome award, and i love it!
Cons
When it gets busy every one gets heated and its absolute chaos, But its what to expect if you're wanting to be working in the hospitality industry
Productive and furious
There are plethora of things was learnt at Domino`s. The job was quite enjoyable due to better staff management. The method of using workforce power was impressive as they were successfully keeping the staff always energetic.
productive and fun making
It's really have great fun to do work with dominos in constumer service area I will manage all front desk work and I luv too do work with dominos but in dominos I learn to work with other team member ur uninty .so overall its is brilliant. Experience with dominos
Pros
free launches
Cons
Fun place to work, awesome staff and very welcoming.
Working at Dominos was a great place to gain experience, skills and knowledge, that I can now carry out into Retail/Hospitality companies. Not only has it taught me to adapt to any situation that may arise eg. "Customer complaints" but it has also assisted me with time management, self confidence and every necessities that will be required in any work industry.
Pros
Hygenic, safe, positive vibes, friendly, professional, and the hours were good.
Cons
There were no cons working at dominos.
Nice place to work
Well working with dominos is really good experience as a CSR.
Meet and greet new people on daily basis which increase my confidence towards servicing them. Teamwork is a best thing whenever store is busy. Overall staff is very nice.
Pros
Will get free pizza
Cons
When store is busy we have to stay a bit longer.
Organised
I had a great time doing work experience at dominos, they were very organised and explained everything very clearly. It was fun and learned a lot while being there, I met new people and got along with them just fine, we were showed how to make the dough and preparing the pizzas for the customers, I enjoyed that very much
Friendly Employees
The employees were work place friendly they talk to you, as I was 13 when I got that job I was shy. After working there I found it easy to talk to people.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Part time
Domino's Pizza Review
Overall just a good working enviroment to be working in you getto meet alot of new people
There's Plenty of work to be done aka. Delivering pizzas,Cleaning,Emptying of the rubbish
Pros
Cheap pizzas/snacks
Cons
Over Working alot
1) Routine tasks to be completed with perfection
2) Learned about order taking, health and safety regulations.

3) Employees are helpful.

4) Nothing feels hardest just need regular learning and knowledge

5) When it is busy it is really fun working so productive day
Fun work place
Normally i would come into my work sign in, assign my topper and start preparing food. When customers come into work i would serve them and when deliveries arrive i would take them. It's taught me how to work in a fast paced environment and given me a customer service first approach. The co workers are great and treat you more like friends than anything. The hardest part of the job is remaining cool while under pressure in a busy environment. The most enjoyable part is giving customers top quality pizzas
Pros
Generous Discount
Cons
Undesired hours
Productive and fun workplace
Everyone I worked with was very nice and personable and I never felt like I stuck out.It was easy to learn how everything was done and wasn't too challenging unless the store got really busy. Management were all very friendly. The hardest part would have been keeping up with the orders when it got busy. The most enjoyable part for me was actually making the pizzas
Great experience
It was a great experience working with them just because my car broke down in between my job and i have to leave the job but now i got a car and looking for some other work to do. I would like to go further from a delivery driver.
Pros
Enjoyable job
Cons
Less hours
Fun,Casual workplace
Job description is a Delivery Expert but this includes in store wok including making food, customer service, cleaning and washing dishes so always busy doing something and learning new, valuable skills.
The people are the best part; makes Domino's a fun, happy, casual atmosphere to be in. Always manage to laugh and smile when I work a shift.

A 40-50% discount on food and a lot of free food during shifts when occasional errors were made or someone was just hungry and willing to share.

The pay is low-currently on a trainers wage which lasts 3 months, until advancing to minimum wage. you have to use your own car and $1.88 is given per delivery which barely covers costs but it is good work experience and a fun atmosphere so is worth it.

Shifts are very casual and can easily ask for days off or swap shifts to suit your week.
Pros
Co-workers and discounts
Cons
low salary
Fun place to work
Fun working at Dominos, although hygiene wise it is a bit poor. Staff eat behind the oven or where customers cant see them. Great environment, everyone is friendly and welcoming, always having a laugh, hours arent the best, as where I work you usually only get two hours a night, 2 times a week or three times a week if youre lucky. Other than that it is good.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
little hours
productive and fun place to work
Dominos was a great company to work for, they were understanding, always put the customers first, and made sure all the workers were working to their highest potentials.
Pros
great team to work with, awesome customer care, clean, and tidy.
Cons
let go early