DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Be Mindful of Where You Apply

7 February 2020
I worked at the DoubleTree in Crystal City for a while and during my time there I gained a lot of knowledge about the hotel business and life as a Guest Service Agent. The position is a great start if you're interested in going into the Hospitality field but I would do your research about the work environment before accepting a position. It was my first experience and was ruined by so many factors. The biggest let down was that the hotel was ran horribly by management. There was so much negative energy and hostility that it made it impossible to work. So many employees were "going along to get along" and I couldn't do it so I left. I know that not all Hiltons run like this so again I'd advise you to ask all of the right questions during your interview and do your research.
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
  1. Be Mindful of Where You Apply