DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

DoubleTree By Hilton is a dynamic work enviroment.

17 January 2017
I really enjoy it at DoubleTree By Hilton hotel because the interaction with the guest and co-workers sets the tone for the day. Our management team is very dynamic because each person brings something different to our team whether it be experience or skills of any sort. I enjoy the interaction with the room attendants, whether it be teaching something or just to fine out how there day is going , the hardest is there is no structure then things just go out of place. What I have learnt is to be me and show your personality and love what you do.
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.