DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Fun workplace and room for advancement.

20 December 2012
A typical day at Doubletree's front desk/office would first start off balancing revenue to ensure all money was accounted for. Throughout the day you would be taking reservations, checking guest in ant out of rooms, and assisting guests with any needs they may have. For maintenance, you would start buy getting the work orders for the day to see what repairs need to be done. Throughout the day in the maintenance department you would balance pool & spa chemicals, repair and replace light fixtures, outlets, and air conditioners, painting, and drywall repair.The hardest part of my job at Doubletree would have to be resisting to purchase food at the in house restaurant. I most enjoyed interacting with new people everyday.
Pros
fun workplace, good hours, getting to meet new people everyday
Cons
worked a lot of holidays (christmas, thanksgiving, ect)
4 May 2020
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K