DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

7 December 2020
Working here was also fun for me because everyone was seen equal no matter your color, we even eat in thesame cafeteria with all the managers and the General managers.More so,we were having two offs in a week that was also amazing,coming to the accommodation ,it was clean and we have free drinking water.
Pros
We had free launch and breakfast
Cons
When is busy or when you cant finish your rooms on time, you have to extend.
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
  1. It was fun working there and i got to learn more,i hsve never worked in an appartment brfore,and i got to work in one.