DoubleTree by Hilton logo
DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all DoubleTree by Hilton reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Mold and mildew infested workplace whom does not care about employees health!

I hate to sound like a disgruntled employee because I'm far from that. I'm a Loyal individual and especially to my job but its very hard being loyal to an employer who is not loyal to u. As an employee we are forced to work in unhealthy conditions! I hate to say but the entire building is infested with Mold and Mildew! Some rooms have soak and wet carpets when it rains and still expect the housekeepers to clean them so they can be released to a guest. I can go on and on with the cons but I'd rather not waiste time on the management team with their racial profiling stereotypical type ppl!

Pros

Free lunch of whatever they cook.

Cons

No good benefits

Different depending on locations

it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.

professional hard working

I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoubleTree by Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K