DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Safety concerns and lack of support for management

1 April 2020
Do Not Work Here!!!!! I was an employee here. I am very good at my job and I have over 6 years worth of customer service and front desk and night auditor position working for various hotels this was one of the worst Hilton properties I have ever worked at management was terrible they do not listen to the concerns of their team safety is non-existent at this hotel I would advise you to either have pocket knife or mace and they refused to have cameras for front desk to secure the safety of others as well as the property Two deaths have happened at this hotel
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
  1. Safety concerns and lack of support for management