DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Stay away from this place

12 March 2020
management is all over the place. this is the single most disorganized business ive ever seen in my life. the turnover rate is so high because they have yet to get it together. new hires may not even be able to be trained because there's never any time to spare as each employee does the work of 5 employees. on my first day almost everyone i met told me that i am going to end up quitting and every single person seemed to hate their job. stay far away from this place. the measly scraps they throw your way are not even worth it.
4 May 2020
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
1.6K