DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

Tips not paid, understaffed, no training

11 August 2020
Over 30k in tips stolen from staff since the majestic hotel was taken over by hilton. Understaffed and over worked. No training, abusive head chefs yells at all of us all the time, so does the breakfast manager and the c&b manager. No one cares about us!!! Can't log into anything ever, no one fixes our logins, have to remind managers of days off all the time. Nice people dont last here. no one tells us whats going on, full of agency staff cause no one will work here, staff food is gross but always runs out, chef throws out leftovers and wont let us eat them
Pros
No tips, Not Training, Constatn abuse, overworking
Cons
Hilton staff rates (if we ever get holiday to use it!!)
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
  1. Tips not paid, understaffed, no training