DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Review

15 March 2020
I personally enjoyed the job itself and found it both challenging and engaging. Overall, the management was fine but were not as attentive to subordinate employees as they should have been, which pushed me into doing tasks that were above my position. With that being said, that ended up giving me skills that allowed me to excel where my coworkers did not and gave me an advantage when I sought out a different brand to work for. I will admit that the issues with my management were property-specific and do not define the general functionality or work environment of all DoubleTree hotels.
4 May 2020
Guest Service Agent/receptionist (Former Employee) - Wellington City, Wellington
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
13 November 2019
food and beverage assistant, New Zealand (Former Employee) - Hilton
I was a really great environment to work in with people are experienced and professional. Great job fairly busy work and enjoying engaging with customers in a positive way to better their experience.
  1. Very busy full service hotel, fast-paced office and customer service environment.