DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai29 reviews
Excellent work place
Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment. A cozy workplace with excellent peers and superiors, all so supportive.

The location is excellent and easily accessible from all over. Very close to The Mall of Emirates.
Pros
Meals and discounts while travelling
Cons
Long & odd working hours
multicultural
La empresa pertenece a la cadena Hilton, tienen un nivel labor motivado y empoderamiento
The Best
The best place to work. Always taking care of team members. It is like a school, we learn a lot from here. Great team as well, all department supports each other always.
a good place to start your career in hospitality
it was a fun place to work with a lot of good people to worked with. it gives you motivation to work in Hilton, a little bit disappointed with staff meals
Pros
discount on every Hilton properties
Cons
employee meals are not too good
Productive work place
I had a good experience within a multi-national team, and i had 2 certificates: Catch at my best recognition.
We used OnQ Insider system to enroll the Guests.
friendly team
it was great place for work, I learn a lot of think since I joined the property. working with different culture, there's no hardest part working in Double tree by Hilton mostly enjoyable because the property give chance to grow to every team members.
Productive place to work with lots of opportunities
DT it's a great place to work with awesome opportunity and good benefits.
It offers many training and programs for career development.

Salaries and benefits are also good for higher levels, but it could be better for entry levels (receptionist for example), what will reduce a turnover of the staff who are nice and good, but sometimes they are going to the other companies because of the salary difference of 100 or less USD.
Pros
career opportunities, training, development
Cons
long working hours
Have a really Great Experience working on this Hotel. with Good benefits and accomodation located in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Very friendly and helpful team members around the Hotel.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
Review
Generally okay. However not perfect. Should be more organized in terms of hotel culture and staff motivation.People are not treated as they should be in a lot of cases.
overall good experince to working in hilton brand
its is good for me to part of hilton brand every thing is ok but salary quite low in compare to other hotels etc. they facility they provide is good thts all
accommodation of staff not that much good
I would like to grow up my career that's why going out of this company.
Its a very good brand in the world.I have got an great opportunity.pleasent work place.all are working like as a team. H.o.d are very supportive.but working hours is more.we are getting good food From the accommodation as well hotel also
Pros
free lunch
Great workplace to learn
Mainly worked in a la carte. Made my base strong in continental cuisine. Worked in main kitchen, semi fine dining, breakfast , hot and cold section. Good place to learn for the freshers.
Enjoying your day
Always mostly busy, but in positive way. Enjoying what I'm doing , really exciting have a chance to meet new and different people every day. perfect day for me is to finish your work day with smile on my face.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
working nights
Experience
I started the work with Hilton.I had very hard to work in expereinced team in Makkah.But i really work hard with the team in Makkah

Coworker are very nice
• Ensuring all equipment is replaced in the correct areas after usage
• Ensuring all equipment is replaced in the correct areas after usage
• Ensuring all equipment’s stored properly by following proper checking and visits to avoid breakages and loss of items

• Organizing all activities within a restaurant kitchen area and making sure operation is safe, smooth and profitable
Productivity and chearful
Hilton property is a good brand its international. Working here is th best experience that i have. People and the staff are well trained and also hilton giving high standard of service..

I want to try new environment to try and grow my carreer in different ways.
Pros
Free accomodation, food and transfortation
Cons
9 hours
fun workplace
it was great to work with such a big brand . the reason i have leave is that coz the management have its own priorities and people to select to grow with the company .
Pros
all day meals
Cons
health
Fun and a nice training ground for the starter
Good workplace and a perfect training ground for a starter hotelier. I learned and was trained very well. The management is fun loving. Co workers are great and very supportive. Its a nice job and with future with regards to my career.
Pros
complete with other benefits
Cons
not enough salary
Effectiveness and In accordance with the customer and guest specification & Acceptable working practices. Responsible
Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial establishments, such as hotels and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties may include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Family atmospher
the hotel location is nice, first year of opening and the Occupancy was not too high since we were make the market awareness
1.6K