DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Ras al-Khaimah

Ras al-Khaimah26 reviews
good grounds for beginners or freshers to learn and harness their potential for great future possitions. Have great facilities to enlighten you of several things that one have to get knowledge of. The hardest part of working there have to do with the long hours of duty and lack of appreciation on the part of some managers.
Pros
free meal and great accomodation layout plans for staffs.
Cons
long hours of duty without a commensorating wages
Great team work.
Always joy full at work.

Good managers and Manegment sopting Staff. Great communication each department and staff.

Accommodation also good for staff.

Every game have there.
I am very happy to here work as a reservation agent and i am proud to be an Hilton Member. I am getting a lot of chances to do different work like. to do revenue report and package up-dation in the ONQ PM.
Perfect description of a workplace, big, spacious, perfect for family and group of people for leisure or business. Great definition of hospitality. Amazing place
f&b staff have to work more than 12 hours without overtime payment .and staff benefit is zero, cafeteria food cannot eat. 4 person in one room. the basic salary was waiter start from 950 dirams .nolearning and development programmes for staff. yes Hilton have but managers will do for staff
Highly professional and skilled

Fill with fun

Easy to talk to

Excellent communication skills( Both English and French)

Can work as a team

Follow organizational policies
It is great place to work and learn. Management is good. flexible working hours. Average pay but good benefits in terms of accomodation, meals, medical and insurance.
Pros
Good management and housing facilities
Cons
Average pay
good place to work and learn new things grate team
best management good location in rak well working time

by good transport 24 hrs less traveling time .
Pros
nice food
Cons
if need
even though the hotel is busy at all times, the staff are very helpful and cheerful. i learned a lot from my experience in this hotel about hospitality and service.
One of the best Hilton hotel with beautiful property and facilities. Good place for relaxing and family hotel.Different dinning option like Italian,french,Asian and Turkish with fine dinning and lovely environment.
Pros
beach and pool
it was great job.
Very nice hotel)

All day we comunicate with the guest) They was enjoing with us)
I love my profession,and it is my passion.and I love hospitality.where ever we are working it should be comfortable,if not we feel bad in our job.
Work hard with a smile
Pros
Food and accomodation
Cons
12 hrs
Everyday we are solving Staff's concern regarding accommodation we are helping them in all things possible that still abiding rules.

The hardest part as an accommodation supervisor is the employees itself. Although we are providing what is needed to be provided and extend our hand to help them still as a human nature we cannot satisfy all of their needs. However, we make it a point that we will do the needful to make them happy.
Pros
Free accommodation and food
Cons
its a great pleasure for me to wrok at double tree by hilton. i would like to say thanks for it. double tree by hilton privide great opportunity to their employee.
Lots of helps from the other head chefs.when ever we need someone as guide wise and help wise.our executive chef is always there.over all it's has been a pleasure to work here so far.
Pros
Duty time food and leisure activities after the duty
Cons
Long hours of duty..no overtime
During my Training in Engineering Department i learn more about the newest Technology,addition experiences in my field,The management is a good that gives the opportunity To grow in career,Good working hours,and we work as a team to able us carry out our duty.
Pros
Free internet facilities
Cons
Good working Hours
the most enjoy able part of this job . i enrolled my self for some advanced personality development course with some freelance work.
The hotel itself is very beautiful and has the potential to become travelers choice in Ras Al Khaimah. However, being a newly opened property the management is not as expected and Hilton standard. There are lots areas where it need to improvise.
It is great to work in Kitchen in Hilton brands. Enjoying working with the team and management. Benefits are good with life balance and secured job as there are lots of opportunities for movements.
I have had good pre opening experience in this hotel. All of my colleagues were friendly and had a great time working as a team.
We had given in job trainings to increase our skills and knowledge which was very beneficial.
* 6 days work
* About all fire alarm and system

* Learned to work under pressure

* Time period of work

* My co-worker and learning
Pros
* Work under pressure
Cons
* Time period of work
1.6K