DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,408 reviews
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
Even though it can be a tough crowd, I love the hospitality industry. Everyone works together to take care of, not only our guests, but one another as well. I also appreciate the opportunities offered from within to crosstrain into new positions and departments. Every single employee is fairly evaluated every 6 months for raises and management from every department makes it a point to offer incentives to maintain good morale among employees.
I loved working for Double tree hotel at Westport. My General Manager was great person to work for. Everyone was very friendly to work with I would go back if I have chance.
The tasks were challenging but doable fellow engineers were a good taem and worked well together, and for the most part management was adequate,and the swimming pool were just refurbished
Pros
Free lunch once a month, health insurance
Cons
Sallery, tools and supplies, politics only if
I learned how to be a faster housekeeper .. how to clean in a routine... I leaned how to work with two people to a room and laundry... washing and folding linen
Mesleki bilgimi aldığım eğitimle tamamladım.İş sağlığı ve eğitimi genel temizlik konusunda sürekli denetimler var arkadaşlık ve dayanışma olmadan işler yürümez.
Pros
sabah kahvaltı öğle yemeği aktivasyonlar eğitimler
Cons
servis yok haftada 1 gün izin
The hotel is short staffed that's why the employees are usually overworked. Stressful job that pays minimum wage. Poor management. I enjoyed to work as a part of a team. Met some lovely people.
Pros
Fun to work with different people
Cons
Stressful
As one of the youngest person there at the time my coworkers were very helpful in assisting and showing me how to carry out my daily task. Therefore we became a family working together to get the job done.
Pros
Flexi work time
Cons
Too many rooms given to one person at a time
With doubletree the hotel was good paying but the problem there was the housekeeping manager she treated employees unfair and mostly a lot quit the depart wasn’t organized and housekeeping staff got treated bad
There is no guarantee when you will be leaving work regardless of prior schedule agreement. Every shift is guarantee 10 + hours at $10 hourly. Managers ignore most vacation and off day requests. Entirely overworked.
Pros
Free lunch provided daily
Cons
Insurance is expensive
I truly only liked the supervisor,when he made sense! Nothing more too talk about, worked only a few months part time! That made me want to vommit!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
All employees!
Owners and hr worst ever Hilton is an excellent company.but the ownership company no good.no support .there way or the highway.HR worst ever .gossip ,unfairness no clue what an HR manager is about.
Cons
Good company to work with. Very good people working around you. Good management just need to put extra staff so can get work done faster than expected..
Good
Cons
N/a
Well i honestly started off lovin the job but after 6 months And haven't seen a $200 check it aint worth it not counting since staff is short so ur having to do everything and barely have the stuff u need to clean a room
Pros
Its a 168 a week if tht all u need
Cons
Poor comunication not appreciative and under paid u get about $2.00 a room u clean
Absolutely awful experience this horrible house keeping manager.that couldn't speak a word of English.i she accused of me.for to talking the the guests to much. Discusting .the people you employ have no people skills.l should know ive worked in hospitality for years.and this so could manager so rude.
Cons
I never had an issue working here. Everyone was always wonderful and helped me to the best of their abilities. Managment exceeded my expectations. Amazing place to work for.
Pros
Cons
Not enough hours
Hardest part of this job was waking up. Sometimes the in time is 5am I worked the breakfast/lunch hours
Always fun to see the different personality's . Some with your co-workers, and some with the guest.

i like this job cause its a faster pace, not really having down time .

But due to the Virus, I've been let go.
If you enjoy working with a diverse mix of people this is a great place to work! Very positive and upbeat environment. Great advancement opportunities.
Pros
Meet people from all over the world
Cons
No employee parking.
Really miss working here!! Was one of my favorite jobs! Can’t wait for them to open back up stupid hurricane Irma!!! It’s going to be so much better!!!
Working for Hilton itself is OK. Its a good company I would recommend as a former employee . Unfortunately working for hotel's owner under hilton's franchise is completely different story... mind the difference.
Pros
Few
Cons
No personal life
Se tu mismo, toman mucho en cuenta la amabilidad y la resolución de problemas en servicio, la proactividad.
Pros
Tienes capacitación continúa de alto nivel, excelentes instalaciones, comedor y cultura organizacional
Cons
Las horas son muchas, el salario bajo
1.6K