DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

housekeeping rooms about 16 rooms a daydecent paygood co workersgood work schedule
Employees Were Great , Management Was Awesome, Everyone Got Along . The Decor Was Outstanding , Rooms Were Beautiful , Guests Were Always So Kind , Great Team Work
Double tree is one of the most annoying places to visit . they never do their jobs right and when someone has a problem, besides them fixing it they try to bribe you by giving you free dinner or breakfast
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
This was an internship while I attended BRCC. They gave me my first start in becoming productive in my task. The crew was very willing to assist me and make sure I didn’t struggle.
The best part about working with The Doubletree was being able to work on your own. Although the staff was very helpful and kind . We all helped each other .
We'll I enjoy working with other people there make me feel at home and the pay was good and all so was super visor at one point at night and day laundry at night
Pros
Free lunch sometime
Cons
30 minutes break
The team I had working there really gave me a chance and they were hard workers my team and I always worked together management really mad the place better for guests to stay and their workers to do their job
Pros
Free coffee or soda
Cons
No cons to me i loved it i miss it
Great company to work for with great benefits and perks! I only worked there 2 months so I don't know that much about the company and I am irritated that you are making me write all this.
Pros
Free lunches and hotel discounts
Cons
Fast pace
Love helping people, but working in housekeeping the managers make it hard for you to do your job. They treat people like a meal ticket. They do not care about their clients or employees.
Pros
Meet people from all over the world
Cons
Managers make it hard to work there, because they do not care about their clients or employees
As one of the youngest person there at the time my coworkers were very helpful in assisting and showing me how to carry out my daily task. Therefore we became a family working together to get the job done.
Pros
Flexi work time
Cons
Too many rooms given to one person at a time
With doubletree the hotel was good paying but the problem there was the housekeeping manager she treated employees unfair and mostly a lot quit the depart wasn’t organized and housekeeping staff got treated bad
There is no guarantee when you will be leaving work regardless of prior schedule agreement. Every shift is guarantee 10 + hours at $10 hourly. Managers ignore most vacation and off day requests. Entirely overworked.
Pros
Free lunch provided daily
Cons
Insurance is expensive
Well i honestly started off lovin the job but after 6 months And haven't seen a $200 check it aint worth it not counting since staff is short so ur having to do everything and barely have the stuff u need to clean a room
Pros
Its a 168 a week if tht all u need
Cons
Poor comunication not appreciative and under paid u get about $2.00 a room u clean
Absolutely awful experience this horrible house keeping manager.that couldn't speak a word of English.i she accused of me.for to talking the the guests to much. Discusting .the people you employ have no people skills.l should know ive worked in hospitality for years.and this so could manager so rude.
Cons
I never had an issue working here. Everyone was always wonderful and helped me to the best of their abilities. Managment exceeded my expectations. Amazing place to work for.
Pros
Cons
Not enough hours
I loved working there my boss was really sweet and caring I just had to love back home ! They truly care about there employees! My boss was absolutely understanding but she also made sure she got the job done
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hot
The A/C in the halls was out for months in this was during the summer overall I have nothing bad I can say about this company very well organized 👍 👍
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Dusty
Good work environment overall good benefits good company to work for managing the schedule could of been better but I would work there again no issues
I don't plan on working there again, they hire anyone that has a pluse. A requirement is to speak English, but there is a lack of English speaking help.
I was at this job for a year and at first i happened to love it because i love cleaning. My only complaint if i had to have one was that there weren't enough "GOOD" employees.
The workers dont understand English and that at times is very hard and I cnt understand their talk and I hate that I never know what my be bad talk or good.