DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

housekeeping rooms about 16 rooms a daydecent paygood co workersgood work schedule
As a housekeeping team member is fast paced, but there is plenty of opportunity to climb the ladder if you want to. Overtime is available, especially at busier times of the year & all the staff are very welcoming. Managers are very approachable & are ready to talk if needed.
Great experience and fast passed environment. it far away from home and this my chances to explore more offer s and opportunities to advance in my career.
Was a very great work environment for me, I learned how to communicate and work together as a team. I learned how to motivate myself each day to get the job done.
I loved my time at DoubleTree before we were closed to Corona Virus. I learned much and am eager to get back out there!! I can accomplish most tasks by myself... An exception being lifting heavy objects and the like.
I worked here a few years ago, personal reasons I left. But now I'm back. #excited! Love cleaning, organizing, restocking. I'm personally clean & organized myself.
I was pressure to work there as I learn many things regarding my job. The staff was very helpful and nice as well as the managers were very good at their job.
The one most important thing I would say to those who never worked in the hospitality business is that you will need time to adjust to the work environment and atmosphere as well
Enjoyed the lunches that were made for us and it was free. Housekeeping is hard and the pay can be better. Management was okay, Communication was good, we had a Morning meeting everyday.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
You feel rushed.
Management is disrespectful to employees. Supervisors on salary take advantage of hard working employees. They urge you to not move up in the company.
When I worked here I had a problem with a co workers boyfriend and was threatened in the parking lot. Management said something would be done about and nothing did.
It’s a great job. I enjoyed the work environment but I think it’s a lot of rooms. Only thing I don’t like is we have more rooms than we can bare so it’s really putting pressure on the housekeepers because we don’t have as many employees so but we try to practice team work.
I had a good house keeping experience in doubletree hotel. From these experience I can work at any hotel or similar place without any mistake and complain.
I think DOUBLE TREE CAN DO BETTER WITH Management. Have more passionate with others who are hurting. That's very important to have. Most people are very pleasant. The wages were at minimum wage. I worked for the company 13 years and got the same pay as a new employee, that sucks.
It is a good place to work in. My manager is very helpful and understanding.Every rooms I clean properly. The guest Im serving with pleasure. In this place rooms is so nicely
Everything was good Easy interview Good training was provided Work starts at 8.00am Supervisors very good Coffee machine in the canteen Good located store rooms
My coworkers stand out most In how they treat others. I would say most of the coworkers are very responsible and respectful and kind and professional. Then I would say the customers some can be rude but most of them are very kind and respectful. Meaning that if the housekeeper doesn’t have what they ask for they don’t give a hard time about it.
I am laid off now for this job,I need to work now.For my family and pay my bills, i like my job work with my coworkers.i want to do something different for my life,I come to work every day no call out, i self to my self and do my work, i come in if they needhelp when some one call off . I help everyone .
Pros
Nice towork with
Cons
I get along with people
Good experience overall, wonderful company, and good team environment. Great benefits and human resources were very helpful and attentive, along with management.
The job is fine but very hard and tiring but overall it's good just as long as you don't mind never knowing when you'll finish and you'll have a start time but never a finishing time
At the moment we are being laid off due to the Corona virus that's going around so we're just waiting around to be called back to work. I cannot sit around and wait on a check I have to go to work