DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

housekeeping rooms about 16 rooms a daydecent paygood co workersgood work schedule
Unprofessional and poor management. This double tree cares nothing about it’s new employees. Favoritism, and prejudice supervisors and manager. It some of the most unsanitary places I’ve worked in.
The company is a good company to work for they have good benefits and offer a lot of discounts on stays at different hotel management's ok they are very help
Love it so much I e been working here for I while & it feels like home I d plan on staying with with the company due to all the great folks working to keep it up & running thank you guys so much
Good job and great benefits. Always was dependable. Like working overtime. Treated guests with respect.Always took care of guest when required too. Tyu
Overall, I enjoyed working for this company. I learned different cleaning techniques and about different products to use. The management staff is wonderful to work with. They work with you on scheduling and on performing daily tasks.
Very friendly staff to work with. Great in working with the hours to fit your home schedule. They provide a clean working environment for the employees.
Not bad clean the rooms make sure that the customers who came in can rest their head easily on the bed make sure everything was clean plus the bathrooms always make sure there was good customer satisfaction.
I love my employer and co workers! I love my job and maintain high values to be good at what I do. It is flexible and I cant imagine a better place to be!
She is very disrespectful she changes your hours without saying anything. She is very inconsiderate of people and I think she may be a bit racist. Seems as if she only hiring hispanic people because they will work and not care.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
Working at doubletree was a overall great experience the employees are kind and caring.If a guest has any problem during their stay at the doubletree the employees will try their best to fix that problem.
I loved this job because i love cleaning. I love to clean up a messy place then step back and look at the results of my work. I loved seeing the guest smile
Always people thinking they are better than someone, rips you off of your paycheck so if you like having your paychecks ripped off this is the company, also they let racially Prejudice employees work there, they like to cause trouble too this includes management
I’ve work at DoubleTree for 6 yrs, before I had to leave. I just love how other feed is lunch Monday thru Friday and how we always make sure that the guess a little like home. I love to people who I worked around and always love waking up knowing that I’m off the work.
The management really needs a make over the foreigners get away with no call no shows and still have their job and they get away with showing up whenever they feel like it Americans pick up the slack I wouldn’t send my dog there for a job they need to shape up everyone needs to be equal
Good place to work it is very busy in the summer time. Winter time not as busy but you do get a lot of children’s traveling teams which can be a messy thing
Overall it was a nice experience working for this branch. I enjoyed coming to work and doing the best I can to succeed the goal of the day. Workplace is very friendly and will help you achieve priorities.
Working at doubletree was a great experience it taught me great hospitality and caring for other and great Leader ship I’m looking forward to continuing on from what I learned there in the near future.
They were very polite understanding and professional if hired again i will take the job opportunity. Iui t was nothing but very respectful staffs..i was also a great worker i focused more on my job then i did communicating with my co-workers
I Felt Completely discriminated working here. From working since the age of 14 I’ve never felt the way those people made me feel. Fired me for no reason basically because I asked for a weekend off and was told I can go work somewhere else because they don’t need me. Same hotel that says they’re for the culture!!! i don’t understand but I guess that’s how businesses work these days.
It is a great place to work. Pleasant management, easy work, it can be tough when they are sold out but other times the pace is more steady. No one is looming over your shoulder, as long as you get your work done they leave you alone. Management usually will work with you if you have a family situation if they can, sometimes you get tips but that's just a bonus because often you don't. Lunch is free and it's the same quality food that feed the guests (usually later but so what, it's free).