DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Night Auditor114 reviews
Good place to work at
Working with guest for there satisfaction, and the improvement of the company. Good working relationship with collegues.
Professional
I had amazing coworkers & nice friendly management. They are so professional, i got to learn a lot of things with them like to improve with them again
Great Pre-Opening Team
Overall it was a great pre-opening young team with a wealth of experience. Wonderful individuals, a great melting pot of cultures and values that made the working environment fun.
Pretty good company
If you can overlook some of the management company errors, it's a great resort to work at. The people working there makes it a home, not the management company. Co workers are genuine that they care for you.
Cool Job
I really enjoy working here,the managers are incredible and the guest truly make you feel like family! i couldn't see myself working anywhere else in the world
Good pay,great benefits, excellent job
Very nice and professional experience with the Hilton brand. The pay and benefits package was very nice and I loved the team I had the opportunity to work with and be a part of.
I enjoyed my time there, great company, great co workers, I even met my wife there.The fact the hotel is locally owned help a lot. Great HR Staff as well.
Pros
World wide company, great brand, good co workwrs
Cons
High turnover
I was night audit
I was night audit and found that the price they pay employees is less than most other hotels in the area. Not only that but they expected too much from their employees but didn't support them or even try to pretend to. They made it obvious that they don't care and that it's okay for negative practices such as bullying to exist as long as it doesn't have to affect management. Night audit responsibilities included paperwork of the daily income as well as setting up conference rooms, being security and doing all of the front desk responsibilities. This means stocking all front areas, making cookies in the morning, packaging the cookies and filling the cookie drawer all alone with no assistance. As well as taking care of guests needs throughout the night, watching the front but still making rounds down the halls with no camera to watch as anything is being done and clock people in and out.
Double Tree Hotel has 321 room business travel hotel
I work with over 10 employees at night and do crisis management and night audit manager. I work 40 hours a week their and we have over 200 employees and 321 room and a 6 large room conference center and 4 small rooms as well.
Produvctive and fun work place
It is a good environment to work in, compared to two years ago, that place was much better, I reduced my hours there , however I do not want to quit, maybe in the future, it will regain it's brightness.
It's just a job...
Working at the front desk is like being in high school again and that's not a good thing. Too many cheifs and not enough Indians. Everyone is out for themselves. If you accept a position there, just go to work and do your job, nothing more nothing less because they don't really care about you as a person.
Love it here
I love working here and I have high expectations of moving up in this company. I believe with much training comes success. And the cookies are Amazing.
This hotel completely profit pro hotel, few top executive running this hotel regardless of employee perception build. I wonder it rep Hilton
At First to say HILTON since go under black stone, it damaged its brand allowing anyone buy their name and using for their own purpose. It’s like mushroom everywhere, God know how they managing Hilton or selling franchise name to anyone. God sake their is no proportionate hospitality practice. Only name and shame. I wonder HILTON selling their name for profit. No hospitality
Pros
Work with multi cultured people
Cons
No hospitality culture At all only anything they do is cluster
Night Audit, balance reports, front desk agent, Acting manager on duty
Well I'm currently the night auditor, theres a lot of commotion at my job. I deal with ma y types of people and and have to adjust. The management is definitely lacking and needs improvement. The building isn't really what it seems.
Poor management
Management was bad...to the point I was in tears all the time. The FEW coworkers that made it worth going in doesn’t make up for bad policies, bad management, mold in the office, etc etc DONT WORK FOR DOUBLETREE DOWNTOWN TULSA
Pros
Leaving
Would have second thoughts
Would have second thoughts about working here after know what I know now. They are the most costly to stay at but the least paid company in Durango and very little training.
Pros
Insurance benefits
Cons
Pro pay
Moderately stressful with high turnover
At night the first few hours guests come to check in, check out. This is the most stressful part as it is the most time sensitive. Also by the night not having the right rooms or any rooms is sometimes a problem due to overbooking. This is difficult to explain to the guests.

You're expected to stand at the reception, which is where you spend most of your shift.

The main source of stress is that at night, training is minimal and rather than being performed by the management, it was performed by less experienced staff members, thus for a long time you can feel you don't know enough. Fortunately the night manager and other colleagues are always available when the new person doesn't know something.

In the middle of the night things become quieter. There are some administrative tasks, but normally there are a few hours when you are just on standby in case a guest comes. Browsing the web was allowed in that time.
Hilton Corp is great!
If your at a corporate location the benefits are super nice, its probably the best part of working for Hilton. Management is mostly absent but still great work environment as long as your properly trained.
Fast-Paced; Lots of Events
This was an enjoyable place to work. There were many opportunities to shine and make an impact on the staff and customers. Overall a nice place to work.
work place
I just checked people in and checked people out.
I had fun when I worked there.

I met many different people when I worked there.

We had many different groups that checked in.

Sometimes communication was not always good but everyone did act as a team.
Pros
good food
Cons
sometimes no meals
Great enviroment
Great bosses, always helping employees to succeed in the company. Coworkers willing to go extra mile to help each other. Excellent company to work for.
1.6K