DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

It is a very good company i love working with them I learn a lots since I been working with them great company to work with the staff and mangerment team is very wonderful
fantastic environment, friendly colleagues and you also get to develop new skills also it is a privilege to work for a worldwide company.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Room cleaning, cleaning of the reception, cleaning the bathrooms, tidying rooms, cleaning the waiting room, cleaning the breakfast room and dining room etc
Great experience enjoyed going to work each day very friendly, nice people to work. Flexible and understanding of my schedule.
Waking up to coffee to start a productive day with a smile makes people feel comfortable. Making sure everything is clean and in proper manner to return to
Pros
Meeting different people from Different cultures
Cons
healthcare, pay rate
MY housekeeping department holds meetings to go over daily goals set by our Department Manager and General Manager. I am schedule d A full Board with 15 rooms to clean within my 8 hours of being on the company grounds. My management team provides all supplies which will allow me to do my job at the level required. Each work day during my routine Lunch Break, yet Hot Fresh Food is served to keep nutrients and energy in employees body. This, will allow each employee A enjoyable meal.
Pros
Great Staff, Management, Advanced Opportunities
My typical day at work involves alot of motions,lifting ,pushing trolleys, kneeling and standing for hours and frequent guest interactions which is the best part of my job because I get to view things from a guest point of view and get to know their preference . I have really learnt alot from my previous company and I believe that everyday is a learning process for me.I can handle pressure ,I am highly flexible and can work in different location and in any time of the day and any day of the week if need be.I am always available for the job. I understand the importance of teamwork and giving my team member a helping hand if I complete my allocate work for the day just earlier enough. To be sincere,I have not really experienced the hardest part of my job as I adjust as per the conditions and pressure of the job. The best part of my job as I said is getting to personally interact with the guest,getting to talk to them and know their preferences so they will not have to make the same requests again and again, and actually earn that trust from the guest and make them feel at home during their stay so they will feel welcome back again by this proffesional,detail oriented and always smiling room attendant who is me.
I loved working there, even though it was for co op. What I learned was working at the front desk.
• Responsible for completing daily routine tasks with minimal to no supervision. • Prepared assigned rooms for guests • Cross-trained for laundry room positions and banquet setup/server position, lobby maintenance. • Helped develop a way to assure that every room was clean and had all amenities needed. • By having all employees help one another before leaving for the day.
Pros
provides their employees with the same lunch menu as they serve to their guests/ free of charge
busy environment, first experience in hospitality, most enjoyable part of the job was team playing.
I wanted to do customer service at Doubletree. There was only Room attendant position at that time. I was hired with possibility to move up. I learned so much and became on of the best employees. I am there from day 1. I really love my job.I see myself as a part of Doubletree family. But there are few opportunities for me to move up. The first management have been transferred.
Cons
30 mun breack
Love to meet people from all over country's Also the staffs was awesome.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Nothing Bad
Working here is very laid back. Of course we were serious about of work, but it wasn't so much pressure placed on the employees. The managers were really great and allowed you to advance if you really wanted to.
Working at the hotel was good because I learned so much from my peers. The supervisers were very helpful during my time there. On a typical day I would be cleaning 10-15 rooms. This would include hoovering, changing bed linen, cleaning the bathroom and ensuring the rooms were to the highest standard.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
it was new experience and enjoy my workTo work with teamManagement was also good and helpfull to workerEvery Co- worker were good and had willingness to help eachother
Pros
free lunch
Cons
extra hrs
Very good job site. The co workers were all together, the ladies wereawesome
Pros
lunches for employeees
Cons
not enough hours