DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,435 reviews
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
cleaning room help other doing special job, lounfry if it is necesary nice people busy i love beig adtived and help other nice maneger bad i not working no more because they take peolpe aut because the CRV-19 it was sad not working no more
The workplace culture is fairly divided between upper management, food & beverage, housekeeping, engineering, accounting, front desk, Human Resources, and sales.
Pros
Training Opportunities
Cons
Low Compensation & Benefits
Great company to work for with great benefits and perks! I only worked there 2 months so I don't know that much about the company and I am irritated that you are making me write all this.
Pros
Free lunches and hotel discounts
Cons
Fast pace
Отель был когда-то лучшим в Новосибирске.
С каждым новым GM скатывался вниз.

На текущий момент (лето 2020) отель больше напоминает корабль , который плывёт сам по себе. На нем нет капитана , нет гребцов. Есть только пассажиры.

Интриги (бабские склоки) инициированные операционным директором , за спиной генерального менеджера . Высмеивание публичное генерального менеджера, склоки внутри коллектива. Средний заработок 25-30 т.р. При этом пафоса хоть отбавляй
Pros
Возможность путешествовать
Cons
З/а на уровне МРОТ, скандалы, интриги, расследования, переработки
Love helping people, but working in housekeeping the managers make it hard for you to do your job. They treat people like a meal ticket. They do not care about their clients or employees.
Pros
Meet people from all over the world
Cons
Managers make it hard to work there, because they do not care about their clients or employees
It is good entry level job in hospitality. But not much room for growth due to favoritism. Team members who started after you get to learn and move up within because of being friends with the managers outside work.
I only worked here several months and was laid off because of the pandemic. The pay received is barely enough to survive and you NEVER GET OT. Upper management weren't very nice people. The only good thing about working here was my department supervisor and staff.
Pros
Hotel discounts
Cons
No overtime ever
With a few changes things can get better. If there was more pats on the back and fair pay or ppl stop taking credit for others work. Or favoritism for women or caucasians things would be butter. This is just my opinion others my feel different.
Even though it can be a tough crowd, I love the hospitality industry. Everyone works together to take care of, not only our guests, but one another as well. I also appreciate the opportunities offered from within to crosstrain into new positions and departments. Every single employee is fairly evaluated every 6 months for raises and management from every department makes it a point to offer incentives to maintain good morale among employees.
I loved working for Double tree hotel at Westport. My General Manager was great person to work for. Everyone was very friendly to work with I would go back if I have chance.
The tasks were challenging but doable fellow engineers were a good taem and worked well together, and for the most part management was adequate,and the swimming pool were just refurbished
Pros
Free lunch once a month, health insurance
Cons
Sallery, tools and supplies, politics only if
I learned how to be a faster housekeeper .. how to clean in a routine... I leaned how to work with two people to a room and laundry... washing and folding linen
Mesleki bilgimi aldığım eğitimle tamamladım.İş sağlığı ve eğitimi genel temizlik konusunda sürekli denetimler var arkadaşlık ve dayanışma olmadan işler yürümez.
Pros
sabah kahvaltı öğle yemeği aktivasyonlar eğitimler
Cons
servis yok haftada 1 gün izin
The hotel is short staffed that's why the employees are usually overworked. Stressful job that pays minimum wage. Poor management. I enjoyed to work as a part of a team. Met some lovely people.
Pros
Fun to work with different people
Cons
Stressful
As one of the youngest person there at the time my coworkers were very helpful in assisting and showing me how to carry out my daily task. Therefore we became a family working together to get the job done.
Pros
Flexi work time
Cons
Too many rooms given to one person at a time
With doubletree the hotel was good paying but the problem there was the housekeeping manager she treated employees unfair and mostly a lot quit the depart wasn’t organized and housekeeping staff got treated bad
There is no guarantee when you will be leaving work regardless of prior schedule agreement. Every shift is guarantee 10 + hours at $10 hourly. Managers ignore most vacation and off day requests. Entirely overworked.
Pros
Free lunch provided daily
Cons
Insurance is expensive
I truly only liked the supervisor,when he made sense! Nothing more too talk about, worked only a few months part time! That made me want to vommit!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
All employees!
Owners and hr worst ever Hilton is an excellent company.but the ownership company no good.no support .there way or the highway.HR worst ever .gossip ,unfairness no clue what an HR manager is about.
Cons
Good company to work with. Very good people working around you. Good management just need to put extra staff so can get work done faster than expected..
Good
Cons
N/a
1.6K