DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,857 reviews
Awesome
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ13 October 2019
All together it's a gorgeous hotel with awesome bosses. They are really for their workers and are very reasonable and understanding. They do not hold some people accountable when they aren't doing their job or they steal some one else's tips........other then that their awesome.
Hilton
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TN12 October 2019
I worked at double tree for 6 months. I were an room attendant.I like to be in my own space,It Was a good paying job .I had a wonderful experience with this job.
Enjoyed my time with the company and learned a lot.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI11 October 2019
Only negative is you have to fight for your bonus and commission checks, if you are not involved daily in your sales numbers you will never hit the goals they set. Managed extremely well and workplace culture was wonderful.
Good working skills...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH11 October 2019
I work there for about A year.I enjoyed the people that I worked for,But I became pregnant and wanted to be a stay at home mother.I cleaned rooms and mopped the floor and dusted everyday.I also mad beds and laundry.....
Amazing job
Bell Attendant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY10 October 2019
My experience at Hilton was amazing! I was very sad to leave, but I moved down here to Florida hoping to relocate in another Hilton or any other hotel! Hopefully I can find somewhere were I’ll be just as happy as I was before!
This location in Particular was clean on the outside
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ10 October 2019
I would typically arrive to work during anytime of the day because my scheduled hours wasn’t consistent. I worked mostly what ever shift I was assigned. Never again will I apply somewhere like this place where I’m given undesirable hours. On a good day I enjoyed the food at the hotel. The cookies was great! However management wasn’t as good. Co-workers were racist and always in your business.
Great when operated by hhm
Assistant Rooms Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VA9 October 2019
I through enjoyed my time here. Great team, great leaders and managers. Old property in need of lots of repairs but overall great place to work and stay.
Great culture and teamwork
General Manager (Current Employee) –  South Bend, IN9 October 2019
great working team atmosphere and respect for one another. Ownership needs to become more involved with the property needs to update in order to remain competitive in a market where several new competing Hotels have come on board.
fun place to work
Banquet Set-Up Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH9 October 2019
On your calendar, select the day on which you want your event to occur or select New event at...
Enter the event name, choose the start and end times for the event, enter the location,...
YoCommunicate, maintain, and develop a long lasting relationship with clients.
Manage vendors or suppliers in a professional manner.
Ensure that the cost of an event is well within...u can add more details to your event or invite other people...
Bien ambiente
chofer (Former Employee) –  Veracruz, Ver.9 October 2019
Un día de trabajo. En temporada alta llegan muchos huéspedes. Eventos. Pero hay mucha organización. Y vigilancia. Muy bien ambiente y trato al cliente bien servicio
Pros
Ambiente . Propinas
i love it
Hotel Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN8 October 2019
it was great place to work i like helping people and thats what the hilton about helping. it was a very relaxed job i kept every room spotless and also the lobby.
Night Audit, balance reports, front desk agent, Acting manager on duty
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH8 October 2019
Well I'm currently the night auditor, theres a lot of commotion at my job. I deal with ma y types of people and and have to adjust. The management is definitely lacking and needs improvement. The building isn't really what it seems.
multicultural
Guest relations intern, HR intern (Former Employee) –  Dubai8 October 2019
La empresa pertenece a la cadena Hilton, tienen un nivel labor motivado y empoderamiento
Enjoyable, physically demanding
Room attendent (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey8 October 2019
They were a great team and worked very hard for their team manager,

The job was demanding and they pushed new employees a bit to hard .

I thought they were well organized.
Fast paced environment where you meet a lot of people
Guest Service Agent, Information Technology Technician (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA7 October 2019
At times it can be very busy at the Doubletree, but it makes the day go by fast. You will meet a lot of people from all over the world, most of whom are nice. But you do get entitled rude guests at times.
Not the best environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow7 October 2019
Wouldn’t recommend working here , I lasted over a year & it was hard, most people leave within a few months. The staff are great , the bosses not so much.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Zero hours contract
Love it
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL7 October 2019
Love my coworkers & the guest,& my Managers..great Environment, free lunch.....Nice work environment ,Union hotel..the whole staff is just wonderful.
Fast paced, emlpoyee celebrated diverse company
Sales Administrative Assitant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE7 October 2019
Fun, fast paced work in hospitality. All departments worked together as a family to provide good quality service and products. Management always celebrated the employees which made it easy to work for the company.
Good working environment to start your career off by doing part time.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA6 October 2019
Worked as houseman 8hrs a day, communication was everything to management, Good efficiency work was to be done, occasionally worked in the laundry room.
Muy buena
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Orlando Florida6 October 2019
Tuve una muy buena experiencia trabajando con esta cadena y tenía la alimentación

51.4K