DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,435 reviews
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
Well i honestly started off lovin the job but after 6 months And haven't seen a $200 check it aint worth it not counting since staff is short so ur having to do everything and barely have the stuff u need to clean a room
Pros
Its a 168 a week if tht all u need
Cons
Poor comunication not appreciative and under paid u get about $2.00 a room u clean
Absolutely awful experience this horrible house keeping manager.that couldn't speak a word of English.i she accused of me.for to talking the the guests to much. Discusting .the people you employ have no people skills.l should know ive worked in hospitality for years.and this so could manager so rude.
Cons
I never had an issue working here. Everyone was always wonderful and helped me to the best of their abilities. Managment exceeded my expectations. Amazing place to work for.
Pros
Cons
Not enough hours
Hardest part of this job was waking up. Sometimes the in time is 5am I worked the breakfast/lunch hours
Always fun to see the different personality's . Some with your co-workers, and some with the guest.

i like this job cause its a faster pace, not really having down time .

But due to the Virus, I've been let go.
If you enjoy working with a diverse mix of people this is a great place to work! Very positive and upbeat environment. Great advancement opportunities.
Pros
Meet people from all over the world
Cons
No employee parking.
Really miss working here!! Was one of my favorite jobs! Can’t wait for them to open back up stupid hurricane Irma!!! It’s going to be so much better!!!
Working for Hilton itself is OK. Its a good company I would recommend as a former employee . Unfortunately working for hotel's owner under hilton's franchise is completely different story... mind the difference.
Pros
Few
Cons
No personal life
Se tu mismo, toman mucho en cuenta la amabilidad y la resolución de problemas en servicio, la proactividad.
Pros
Tienes capacitación continúa de alto nivel, excelentes instalaciones, comedor y cultura organizacional
Cons
Las horas son muchas, el salario bajo
I loved working there my boss was really sweet and caring I just had to love back home ! They truly care about there employees! My boss was absolutely understanding but she also made sure she got the job done
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hot
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
good grounds for beginners or freshers to learn and harness their potential for great future possitions. Have great facilities to enlighten you of several things that one have to get knowledge of. The hardest part of working there have to do with the long hours of duty and lack of appreciation on the part of some managers.
Pros
free meal and great accomodation layout plans for staffs.
Cons
long hours of duty without a commensorating wages
Un buen lugar de trabajo, excelente compañía de labores, un buen ambiente, buen trato a los trabajadores, todo muy bueno en general
Pros
Mucho trabajo donde emplearse
Cons
Casi no hay trabajos fijos solo extras
Başaralı bir kurum ve çalışanlara değer vermektedir
Great hotel, friendly staff and very smart. Always attending the guest, making sure that everything was being done properly. Staff was always smiling to everyone.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Smsrt
Be confident and be yourself always. Give all your effort and always smile to the guest or customer. Try to solve the problem as soon as possible and focus on what you do.
The A/C in the halls was out for months in this was during the summer overall I have nothing bad I can say about this company very well organized 👍 👍
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Dusty
I enjoyed cooking for the guests that came and checked into the hotel. The other employees made working at the Hilton hotel feel like home away from home.
I wood say it's a suckey place to work if a problem comes up like a had to do 2 300 man bankwets by my self I'm really fat but it's like 300 ×3 ove every thingspons knifes plates and it's a lot and if you dont finish they tell u to go home and then the next shift comes to what you leave they say they pay 14 a hour to start but dont and you get one free meal ut you pay for it and they dont even any
Pros
Good food
Cons
Very dirty
Double tree by Hilton was among thee most beneficial places to work at for a growing individual, because of the various situations and problem that one is faces one a daily along side a very helpful crew, you should blossom at this company.
This was one of the worst places I've ever worked. I was a breakfast server there about 2 or 3 years ago. Hopefully the management has changed because they were horrible. The FOH manager would steal tips and yell and berate her employees. I saw her yell at a 50 year old server who was a former manager at a big restaurant- incredibly disrespectful. Everyone who worked there was stiff and compliant. Overall an environment of fear and tyranny.
I loved my job at DoubleTree but do to COVID 19 I haven’t been able to work. A typical work day is about 5 hours and I watched the pool and cleaned up around the pool and arcade area. I learned how to think on my feet in situations like a drowning. I enjoyed the people l worked with.
Pros
Everyone that worked there was very nice and welcoming
Cons
Didn’t get many hours
1.6K