DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Showing all 4,435 reviews
it was a good job but i lived in new zealand and this is most likely a very bad comparison to other doubletree jobs in the US, I think they're run differently depending on the management.
I had amazing coworkers & nice friendly management. They are so professional, i got to learn a lot of things with them like to improve with them again
This was my first position as a "Sales Manager." The hotel was poorly managed and I was not given the tools I needed to excel.

The only way I was able to succeed is due to my motivation ans creative thinking.
They don't pay as much but I've seen them hire without experience. So you can learn a lot and gain experience .I've been in hospitality for many years, so what drives me to stay? They care for your safety and wellbeing. The Hilton perks are better than most brands. Don't confuse me when I say perks, there are surprisingly little to no perks or benefits at this location. The perks are from the brand.
I learned dat team work is everything I loved my job I know what I had to do everyday so my day go by how much I prep to b successful double was a good job I had my benefits it was perfect until what happen with covid-19
Overall it was a great pre-opening young team with a wealth of experience. Wonderful individuals, a great melting pot of cultures and values that made the working environment fun.
Friendly place to work, will work with u regarding hours available. Understands if ur kid is sick. HR is very helpful and nice, explains things if u have any questions
Not much professionalism with management. There is not much of a work life/ personal life balance but I guess that is typical in hospitality. I definitely learned a lot while working here.
I was at this job for a year and at first i happened to love it because i love cleaning. My only complaint if i had to have one was that there weren't enough "GOOD" employees.
Managers would be one sided after GM changed. But it used to be a great place to work I would love getting up at 4am to get ready for a work shift to see all their smiling faces
Hotel is fast paced with high occupancy and it makes work more efficient. Its a challenging place to work with lots audit details which makes work more meaning full.
Nobody would listen to any concerns. Leave your personality at home and be ready to jump as high as they tell you, otherwise you are a rebel and they outcast you.
But, there is a beautiful view.
Pros
The guests
Cons
Management and senior employees.
Generalmente en este lugar hay un buen ambiente de trabajo, uno se siente bien, pero no hay muchas posibilidades de escalar a mejores puestos de trbajo,
No ofrece grandes beneficios para sus empleados, podrían ser mejores.

Trabaje durante casi siete años en este lugar y solamente tuve un incremento de salario de 1,05$.

Siempre fui considerados por mi comuBuen empkeado
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
Poca estimulación salarial
As soon as I arrive to work the first thing i do is clock in .we have a general meeting in the lunchroom. Get my supplies can I need for the day and start my work. Making sure all rooms are deep clean. We clean about 16 room a day. Some days when I'm not cleaning room I'm on the floor as a supervisor checking room
The workers dont understand English and that at times is very hard and I cnt understand their talk and I hate that I never know what my be bad talk or good.
Provides opportunity, good pay for people who commit to work and take care of the guests. Excellent opportunity to work your way up no matter where you start.
It’s a good team work job everybody appreciates Each other’s work they do alit of things for there Coworkers my job was room Attendant I awaits got my work the way it’s Supposed to be done always got got good news about my work
The communication is very important to management. 👍
The team work is essential to succeed.

You are valued for the effort and time you put in at work.
All h0st1lity & s3xual h*ra*s*ent reports ignored by HR. When I put in my r3sign*tion, they ret*lia*ed by term*nati*g me for the previous report. Will n0t 3v3r w0rk th3r3 again.
As a housekeeping team member is fast paced, but there is plenty of opportunity to climb the ladder if you want to.
Overtime is available, especially at busier times of the year & all the staff are very welcoming.

Managers are very approachable & are ready to talk if needed.
Nice environment, the work team supports to solve problems, the bosses train the worker, seeks to create a happy work environment. The customers leave happy
1.6K