DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,855 reviews
Bad experience
Waitress, Hostess (Former Employee) –  Doha16 September 2019
I would recommend all new employees be ready to work hard and most of over time. Company has not bad policy and depending on your position and direct responsibility.
Loved the job
Disherwisher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 September 2019
I love the job my co-workers what the best we all got alone work together as a team environment and everything that it was a friendly environment me and my co-workers got alone we helped each other and when we seen a task we jump to it even if it wasn't our job description
Cest bien
Femme de chambre (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC16 September 2019
Je veux juste changer pour découvrir de nouvelles horizons et en plus se travail me convient parfaitement parce je suis étudiant . J aimerais commencer 17h à 23h la ou je travaille je suis bien mais, c est juste que je veux changer un peux. les personnes à Mon lieu de travail son bien et très gentille mais mais les horaires ne m arrangent pas je suis prêté à tous pour se travaille là même vous m essayé une journée gratuite
Leaning at hilton
Reservation Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana16 September 2019
There was a lot of learning which I gain at Hilton. Lot of new things and process which I learned from here. Hilton has given me a big boost in life to grow and look things with various angle.
It’s a nice job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN16 September 2019
Nice as far as someone that already is well established in life and bored.. I was in house keeping.. they are messy. They cut your hours so the management of house keeping stay on the clock and pocket the extra money that suppose to go to the house keeping.... they literally tell us hey you gotta be gone by pm. A full paycheck was roughly 420.00.. for full time work but part time pay.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Everything else
very hardworking place with no room to grow
Food Service Worker/ Bartender (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CT16 September 2019
setting up ballroom for events. I learned that this job can be a hit or miss depending on how management are feeling. hardest part of the job was cleaning up after parties. the most enjoying part was the benefits.
Pros
free food and benefits
Cons
not enough hours
Great hotel
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Durham, NC16 September 2019
Working for doubletree is a nice job but it has less hours and I need more, benefits could be a plus. Most enjoyable part of the job is working alone. The hardest part is the bending vip cleaning rooms
Fun place to work at
Housekeeping attendant (Former Employee) –  Condado, PR16 September 2019
A typical day at work starts when your teammates and managers greet you. its a very fun place, everyone is nice and understanding. They watch out for you and treat you as a family.
Overall good work experience
Banquets supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA16 September 2019
It was a productive and usually fun place to work. Free lunches and excellent programs for employees. Discounts and free hotel stays. However, there was a bit of drama between executives that trickled down to their departments.
Multicultural environment
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Coventry16 September 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton is a place where you can learn new skills and develop within your role. Being a part of a dynamic and supportive team. Helps you to further your knowledge in your field and grow as a team member in a multicultural environment with opportunities for leadership
Kotu yonetimi var
Personel (Current Employee) –  İstanbul avrupa yakası15 September 2019
Parayi gununde odemez
Huzurlu bir yonetimi yok
Cok patron var herkes Herseye karisiyor amotor bir yonetimi var
no comment
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 September 2019
no comment. Horrible management. Does not pay well. Super disrespectful staff. Super insincere. Horrible breakfast. No good benefits at allllll. Only one good thing is the hotel itself is sort of nice.
Na
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MN14 September 2019
I loved working for this company. I would definitely recommend working for this company. They actually care about their employee's. There benefits are great!
very busy not enough staff
Lead Guest Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA14 September 2019
need more staff pay could be higher. Managers have come and gone . property needs to be remolded from ground up. I don't think its feasible for one to go a a year without being ill.
Pros
lunch Mondays and Fridays
Cons
wait a whole year for pto
Crummy Work Environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CA13 September 2019
The management team is extremely unprofessional, the GM is a narristic, racist, sexist, scoundrel. I would only recommend my enemies and foes work here.
GM very inexperienced
Director of Food and Beverages (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC13 September 2019
Hotel cannot pay it’s bills. Corporate Managers having affairs with staff. GM sorely lacking F&B knowledge. Zero grooming standards, lots of visible tattoos and piercings. Ghetto attitude
Pros
Cons
Hotel does not pay it’s bills
lack of help and stressful environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Kenner, LA13 September 2019
Front desk and overall appearance of hotel are great. Beautiful updated rooms and lobby. Lack of help and communitation betweent employees and managment.
Love the brand
Barista/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJ13 September 2019
I love the Doubletree by Hilton. They have been very supportive of my goals and personal aspirations which means a lot to me as a family man and entrepreneur.
Good Place To Get Started.
Housemen/Houskeeper/Lobby Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH12 September 2019
I listed a few touchy things on there. But overall it was great place to work I was there for a year & would work there again if I had to. Just management changed and it made things rocky. Overall Great Place. Good People.
Me encantaría volver
Ayudante de pastelería (Former Employee) –  Las Condes, Región Metropolitana12 September 2019
Excelente ambiente de trabajo y buenos compañeros. Buena comida y buena infraestructura
Pros
Está todo muy bien pensado en cuanto a trabajar
Cons
Maestro pastelero es pesado

51.4K