DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Edinburgh

Edinburgh3 reviews
Reception
I did not fully enjoy to work at the property due to the fact that I had to work few times late-early, no much support from the duty managers they have as the position is fulfilled by supervisor in various departments who don't know about what is going on in other departments and they are not able to help much or fully understand the situation of complaint
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Late-early shifts, not a proper duty manager who can handle complaints from various departments
Development and independence
Being a full-service airport hotel, it is a very busy environment all days of the year. Training and guidance are greatly provided. From everyday holiday travellers to frustrated cancelled flight guests, you never know what next day will bring. Meals on breaks, free car park, discounted leisure club membership for staff, celebrations, Hilton accommodations staff rates and discounts, so much development opportunities within hotel and company.
Bad managers
Management always find the worse way to treat the employees. Nobody cares for you, neither for the hotel. Almost All my colleagues planned to leave because of the management. Also they steal our tips, and they didn't gave us legal papers like p60, p45 and some times they didn't gave us even the payslips.

Night managers was the worse for me. They bullying me because of my accent. Sometimes even in front of guests! He treat me like I was stupid.
1.6K