DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Woking

They were a great team and worked very hard for their team manager, The job was demanding and they pushed new employees a bit to hard . I thought they were well organized.
Awful place to work, treat you with no respect, are nasty and treat employees like they can just be thrown away! Do not work here unless you want to be depressed! Management are awful and manhandle you!
Working at the Double Tree by Hilton Woking was rewarding with a true team spirit. I learnt to take on more responsibilities and evolved my general culture within the hospitality industry. Staff food was good, and management understanding and supporting.
Well managed work placement I was placed here for a year of my NVQ and They made my confident boost more and I learnt quite alot while being there.
Learned lot from the various training been provided by the company helped me to develop myself as an individual, also had a chance where i could give back what i learned from working with various company, Over all has been a satisfactory journey so far
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons