DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Arlington, VA

Arlington, VA14 reviews
Good company and great working environment.Over all it's an amazing place to work in with all the benefits.It's accessible through the Bus and the Sub way from Alexandria and DC area..
Pros
Free lunches and breakfasts
Cons
Health care and short breaks
I worked at the DoubleTree in Crystal City for a while and during my time there I gained a lot of knowledge about the hotel business and life as a Guest Service Agent. The position is a great start if you're interested in going into the Hospitality field but I would do your research about the work environment before accepting a position. It was my first experience and was ruined by so many factors. The biggest let down was that the hotel was ran horribly by management. There was so much negative energy and hostility that it made it impossible to work. So many employees were "going along to get along" and I couldn't do it so I left. I know that not all Hiltons run like this so again I'd advise you to ask all of the right questions during your interview and do your research.
The place taught me so many things and everyone treated me like a family. I love this company, my experience with everyone was epic and I will never forget everyone's kindness.
A typiical day at work was smooth fast and moving. I learned the safety about the kitchen. the Management was god. The work place culture was good. the hardest part of the job was downtime
Pros
free lunch
Cons
30 min
Professional environment. While working there the team was always willing to help and teach you anything you wanted to learn. Advancement from within is highly recommended and encouraged.
Pros
Flexible work/life balance. Pleasant office.
Cons
Low compensation package.
well, since I start working till know I really enjoy working with Doubletree because it was very fun and the team, management, and all staff were so friendly, helpful and understanding. I learned about the importance of time management and etc.
there is a lot of chances to move forward within the company, Hilton is a leading company and the benefits are great. Good company for students who need flexible hours .
Pros
free lunch good benefits
Cons
crazy work hours
My review, I would say it's a great place to work by far the best place I've worked in a while the employees treat you like family I love it an I've made a lot of friends.
Pros
free lunch, warm welcomes every day
Cons
vantage taking, low pay
i am working at the double tree by Hilton, for more than five years now so i learned the hospitality meaning very well, and i am in very well environmental to work with co workers.
Pros
n\a
Cons
n/a
love working in Hilton property. been working there 6 yrs.... look forward to work more years.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
excellent benefits
Great teamwork, happy guest and happy staff. Great employee welfare, great teamwork. Great management. Room for advancement
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
N room for advancement
I am working in hotel industry. The job is very busy specially for the month end closing. I obtained CPA license. So I'd like to apply for some job that is for tax or for auditing.
What I learned is being on time at work

Improve good communication and respect between Management and Houseperson

Friendly co-workers

The hardest part of the job was the unaccess of the Banquet Office

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the assignments done
Pros
Employee Luncheon
Cons
Good Healthcare
job was great
busy

I got more expernices, learn a lot about hospitalty

was very good wish i did stay more
1.6K