DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA62 reviews
Great guest, enjoyed the people I worked with. Hotel clean and small. Culture nice, service oriented. Lots of tenure employees. Mostly corporate clients.
Great work environment very structured and excellent customer service from all departments. Friendly environment alway encourage each other to work together amazing team work group of individuals.
Hilton is an amazing property to work for. But I recommend avoiding any franchise owned hotel. It's best to work for a hotel OWNED by Hilton. Usually at franchises pay is low, raises are non existent, and turnover rates are extremely high especially at my location.
Nice people good money easy work they let you take off when you need to if you need more hours they will help you out like I work kitchen, house keeping, and drive the shuttle bus
I learned a lot from working at Doubletree. We were like a family. There were longevity and we all got a long. We made sure we supported each others advancement.
It used to be a nice uplifting place to work, where management and team members work well together, When the new front office manager took over it became disorganized. The new front office manager became Director of operations within a month effortless even he has not even displayed good leadership, good work ethic and most of the time are the one making mistakes and failed to take ownership. Poor management, likes to micromanage either do it his way or no way.
Lots of positive attitudes friendly environment working there was nice no rude staff everybody just their to do what their hired for meeting new people is nice
I love the job my co-workers what the best we all got alone work together as a team environment and everything that it was a friendly environment me and my co-workers got alone we helped each other and when we seen a task we jump to it even if it wasn't our job description
POOR MANAGEMENT with a lack of leadership skills and
Accountabilty. As it relates to the "FRONT OF THE HOUSE". UNPROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT. Hostile,
This place is a wonderful place to work, Its atmosphere is very bright and comfortable the staff here are just a wonderful set of people figuretively speaking some agents are very inapproprite and may need some training moving forward management is great sometimes. Overall great place to work just stay away from the drama based management and some staff and you should be fine.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Building Maintence is terrible
I learned how to clean rooms and have better team work the most enjoyable part about the job is that the customers were friendly but the downsized about the company that it could of been better management.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor management
I liked the job the customers were great didn't really have a problem with no one. Staff was great everybody helped everyone. The magement team was great.
Company stuck to pro forma that was not realistic. I was able to makes changes to staff and culture and produce good results. The company was supportive in most cases but despite fantastic results the hotel did not make the pro forma and that was all that mattered.
Benefits
Cons
Support
The supervisor at the one located near the airport in Atlanta is HORRIBLE!!! They don’t have assigned carts or floors, which makes things COMPLICATED!!! The workers would argue about carts everyday. Girls would pop sheets and they knew it but they were so caught in “favorites” that they didn’t care. Another girl would be on the floors drinking liquor. She was even called out by the shuttle driver! This place is about knowing everyone’s business besides the hotel’s. I wouldn’t recommend this place to no one. The pay is horrible and the management SUCKS! They change management companies every year!!!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working at The Doubletree can be at times fast paced and stressful but that is overridden by the family oriented closeness the employees have with each other, they work very well together to ensure the quality that the guest expects from our hotel.
Greeted visitors entering the office, determined the nature and purpose of visit and directed them to the appropriate destination.

Maintained relationships with customers and found new ones by identifying needs and offering appropriate services.

You Learn to Produced contracts, reports, letters, and proposals for clients.

Built partnerships with product management, support, and technology teams, as well as, sales, finance and operations departments to streamline processes.

Our company has been around for a 100th years and voted the best place to work.

The hardest part of the job is to complete tight deadlines and stay with in budget.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to ensured meetings and all related functions exceeded the clients’ expectations.
Management lacks structure, trust in their employees and pick favorites. Some employees get away with everything while some get constantly written up. Guests were wonderful and so was every hourly associate (with some exceptions). They need a whole new management team.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Every day brings something new and exciting. The pay is awesome. Great Opportunity to grow. Great leadership. The company Cares for the staff and the hotel is very very clean
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
New Managment
Great food, people, awesome management. Human resources good team players I loved the employees training and orientation it was easily handled and thought out and fun
Pros
Evrything
Cons
Property is in a great location. Great team. Management a tad flip like. Great tips. Nice culture. Great benefits, especially on ALL Hilton properties.
DoubleTree is a decent hotel for the most part management and staff for okay need a little bit more help in the kitchen and in the restaurant sometimes they can be a little busy and get out of line sometimes
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Need moreHelp
1.6K