DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Beachwood, OH

Beachwood, OH14 reviews
Great benefits
This is a good company to work for. The benefits are really great. Good work environment. Flexible hours and shifts available. Discounts on hotel rooms.
Double Tree
Great place to work managers awesome the people are also awesome very nice place to stay quiet food is awesome it's clean the staff it's wonderful everyone is real friendly
Cool Job
I really enjoy working here,the managers are incredible and the guest truly make you feel like family! i couldn't see myself working anywhere else in the world
N/a
The staff as a whole were not personable and management did not ensure the new team members were trained properly. There was no support from the management at all.
Extremly stressful place to work!
They will give you zero training and just leave you there alone to figure it out yourself. Managment is extremely unprofessional. And they'll let anyone work there half the staff literally lives at the hotel.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
No breaks, no advancment oppurtunities.
Dont waste your time with this place
The manager in housekeeping dont care about nothing that goes on the hotel, very unprofessional, rude, and takes things personally...overwork the employees, under staff, do not how schedule employees
very nice place
fun atmosphere. Great people. I enjoy going to work
There are many positions or areas you can work in. Room for growth and opportunity. I highly recommend this place
Pros
location
Cons
N/a
Didn't feel like they cared
They overworked you or you didn't get enough hours. 3 times in the 3 months I was there they had me off an entire week because they had no hours for labor because guest stop coming because the service was horrible.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management, training, everything
productive fun place
A very great place to work. i would love to work for this company again. it was a very fun place to interact with others and employees. begin a manager was great.
no job security, when buisnes start to slow down they start firing staff which is usuallyon a yearly basis
do not work for this company, no work life balance , the owners will not make investment in the property, which is the reason for the low salt scores, the building is extremely old and outdated,
Worst leadership team I've ever worked for
Valuable training experience
I worked here for almost a year through CEVEC and was able to get some valuable work skills that will benefit me in my future profession. I will be looking for permanent openings at this location.
busy day
the day would be very productive I really enjoyed working there until we got new management I would not recommend anyone working there
Attitude is everything
As a member of the bar staff,you have to leave your personal issues at home and provide the guest with the best experience possible. Your positive attitude may brighten the day of a trouble guest.
A wonderful company culture
The company provides a unique experience for guests and the modern business traveller.
1.6K