DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Bemidji, MN

Bemidji, MN9 reviews
The standard have become so laxed that it doesn’t make me feel good going into work here. They lost the manager that was there just after I started working there and I wanted to be able to give help with my work history and experience in administration to apply it to the manager position but have not promoted me or had anyone fill into this position.
Pros
Short days
Cons
Low pay
If you love cleaning and being organized you would love working here. The pay isn't the greatest that's why I decided to leave I was offered a better paying job.
The 4 nights on, 4 nights off were rarely that. It was usually 5 on, 3 off depending on the availability of the only one other night audit. Only paid $12.00 per hour to perform security, set up breakfast, clean and answer phone calls and guest need by yourself for 10-12 hours.
Pros
Hotel discounts
Cons
Hours and lack of pay and unhelpful management
A typical day starts out amazing, and no matter what I leave happy. The hardest part about the job is sometimes putting up with the computers but it is still amazing to work there.
Management was difficult to talk to about medical issues. They would say they'd lessen your load or change your schedule but rarely did they keep to their word.
It's typically a really fun environment. I love my coworkers and management is awesome here. You get to know the guests very well and it is super fun making this feel like home for them!
By far the best company I have gotten the privilege to work for. Friendly staff and warm environment to work with. Easy to move up with the company if you work hard and reliable.
Everyone was super nice, there are times where I didn't get to get off early but I understand why. Work was nice, started at nine on weekdays and ten on the weekends. Rooms would take between a half an hour to an hour.
DoubleTree by Hilton has given me an abundant supply of entry level management skills, along with excellent communication skills, and a very friendly work environment.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
No health care benfits