DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Billings, MT

Billings, MT7 reviews
Typical day at work can be dull and repetitious, but there are days that can be so busy and exciting that it makes up for those times. There are several different managers for different departments, all of whom build you up in a variety of ways. The hardest part of the job is the downtime. There are numerous "busy work" projects that can be done, but during the slow season people tend to want all of these jobs leaving down time to be a bit boring.
There wasn't a whole lot for me to actually do their because I was very much learning but it's a very supportive and fun environment. All of my fellow employees were incredibly supportive whether it be needing a little help with my job or just wanting somebody to talk to
I am currently employed and would not care to place a review at this time. There will be both positive and negative statements. Until then I choose to remain silent.
The people are very kind and it can be a wonderful place to work, but the management treats lower management like garbage, as well as the employees below them.
Pros
Cheap lunch, decent breaks
Cons
Bad management, does not pay enugh
In housekeeping the manager listens and is amazing with each staff member. Many of the team members throughout the staff is fun and work with others. Each department tries to meld together.
Is meeting new and interesting guest that come into the hotel. Calling your fellow co-workers your extended family. Helping others to accomplish what is needed to stay one step ahead in customer relations.
Pros
Healthcare plans
Cons
communication
The hardest part of the job is a lack of communication between departments in day to day operations of the hotel. The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with clients, both local and non-local, visiting our city.
1.6K