DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Brisbane, CA

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,919 reviews
Good place to work, good people, busy place.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CA29 July 2018
This place was one pf the best places to work at gppd co-workers good people, great attitudes, wouldn't mind working somewhere like that again in the future.
Pros
Great environment, comfortable work place.
Cons
Busy place a lot.
Stressful Work place
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) –  5000 Seirra Point Parkway Brisbane 9400514 March 2018
Always a busy and crazy day. I learned a lot of experiences such as how to trouble shoot, repair and replace all materials needed, and make sure all safety and secured. Satisfaction with my boss.
Pros
Care rally
Cons
No Free Lunches
It's a decent workplace
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CA20 November 2017
Monday is a typical work day. What I leaned is basic tasks. The management of the job is medium customer service. Many cultural people. Nothing is hard about this job. I enjoy working with other people.
Pros
Convenient and Parking
Cons
Poor Benefits
Great staff
Reservation Sales and Revenue Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CA9 June 2017
Staff and management are great. Lots of autonomy is given to employees and collaboration is encouraged. family like atmosphere. compensation isnt great for bay area
Good tips, under staffed
Room Service Server, Banquets, Serving (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, CA6 May 2016
I would do room service, serve tables, or set up and break down banquet set-ups for for scheduled banquet parties/ events. Management was difficult and ever changing. No new employees were hired leaving over-load of work duties and tedious tasks for the small staff already set in place.