DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Campbell, CA

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 4,007 reviews
Great hotel
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA12 August 2019
Very friendly, warm place to work. Everyone here works as a team not just within departments, but as a whole. Excellent management and plenty of opportunities for growth.
Productive and fund worked experience
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA27 February 2019
From the manager who interviewed me from the people I worked with was a very great experience. We Had fun at work and always looking forward working at Double Tree by Hilton.
Pros
Free breakfast
Fun place to work alot of employee functions from hotel
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA21 June 2018
Fast paced environment, fun, place to work and stay. All the staff
were very open to change of things and very helpful and nice, they didn't hesitate to be of help anytime and always gave 100% effort
in the "Make It Right" policy for guests.
Pros
Free food for all eployees daily cooked by buffet chef.
Great Hotel Company
Line cooks, customer service, events (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA23 May 2017
Enjoyed meeting and working with world wide customers.

Always busy with challenges and possibilities of advancement. Hilton has many programs and benefits for employees.
Pros
Discounted rooms
Cons
Work weekends
Everyday is Different
(171Rooms) - Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CA14 December 2016
Hospitality Industry always has its moments, I love interacting with people, meeting people from all over the world. I learn some new everyday.

I have been working in the customer service line for 20 years and number 1 thing I leant is NEVER TAKE IT PERSONAL.

I have great organization skill and give 100% to whatever I do.
Benefits
Team members work like a family
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CA23 November 2015
Team members work together like a family.
The hotel is in ideal location. It is in the commercial area where everything is walking distance such as restaurants, coffee shop and spacialty stores.
Great enviorment to work in
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA26 August 2015
The co-workers are great and fun to work with and are easy to get along with. I like how the company conducts meeting about things that need to be changed and improve on. I also like the way the company shows appreciation for the staff of our hard work.
Sales Coordinator
Sales (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA15 June 2014
Horrible management. Lost track of turnovers, in the double digits within the first 2 months of employment. Managers do not train and expect new employees to just figure it out only to get yelled at if things are done wrong. No room for career advancement as many employees have been there way too long with no intention to further careers elsewhere. You will be disrespected and talked about literally in front of your face on a daily basis. Racist and discriminating environment if you are not representative of the majority of hotel staff and you will made to feel like an outsider instantly due to stagnant management.
Pros
Negative environment, disrespectful management, guests are miserble once they realize they have been fooled by faulty advertisment of the hotel
Cons
Being able to recognize this disaster as it is clear within days of employment
Busy always on the go
Banquet Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CA3 June 2014
Typical day depends on if there was event or not. If there was an event, my morning started at 6 am and didnt usually end until after 1 pm. Moring breakfast was from 6 am and ended at 10 am, you did everything from bus tables, refresh breakfast, and washing dishes. If I had event, always set up tables and room the day before. The day of you went off the BEO, and check everything off that you completed.
Pros
Gratuity, and the food was always good.
Cons
There isn't an event that the hotel will turn down.