DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Cleveland, OH

Cleveland, OH39 reviews
Good working skills...
I work there for about A year.I enjoyed the people that I worked for,But I became pregnant and wanted to be a stay at home mother.I cleaned rooms and mopped the floor and dusted everyday.I also mad beds and laundry.....
Worst job ever
The managers dont even want to be there. This hotel should be retired. There are roaches, understaffed, innaproprate workplace behavior, high turnover rate, no breaks. Just think of a dungeon and it's that place. 0/10
100% overall standards
I know that the service was excellent and that I help create a create atmosphere to work in by attending to guest personal needs and providing in the front house service.
Night Audit, balance reports, front desk agent, Acting manager on duty
Well I'm currently the night auditor, theres a lot of commotion at my job. I deal with ma y types of people and and have to adjust. The management is definitely lacking and needs improvement. The building isn't really what it seems.
Productive and fun environment to work in.
This position was full of excitement and fun, with everyone so very friendly which meant a lot of helpful advise from other colleagues with direction.
Terrible Management
Typical hotel experience, full of drama and everyone is sleeping with everyone. Very disrespectful managers. Hotel is dirty and the housekeeping make your job extremely hard
Doubletree
The Front Desk Manager has a tendency to reprimand employees in front of guests and coworkers. She tends to be very rude at times and makes you fee uncomfortable. Everyone else is really nice and is really pleasant. Can be very demanding at times.
Good
Great service and I will love to have my job back the people was nice and the food was good also I miss some of the people them it a great place to work
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
Fun
It's was quick and friendly. Lots of nice people to be around . Clean well groomed place place lots of events that are being held their always hiring so apply
Diverse work environment
I learned customer service and empowerment skills when interacting with customers and how to problem solve any issues that may occur. Management was helpful.
Cool place
I like working for the guest & the building is very old it's alot of history in this place its right in the heart of Cleveland downtown Cleveland 10 min. away
Pros
3rd shift
It's great working here
I love my job at Double Tree it's really cool, It can be a hand full with serving tons of people and going back and forth with clearing tables, keeping water glasses full and tending to all of the other needs of our guests. But I love it still, there's so many nice employees and Amber is really great. I love her to pieces.
Pros
The pay is marvelous, fun environment, possibly good music, & food can be good sometimes.
Cons
Loooong hours, quite some time before you can break, sometimes get angry guests.
DoubleTree is a nice place to relax it's a nice place to get away and see other people's I don't have nothing really bad to say about the Doubletree
I would love to go back to work for the Doubletree to the peoples that I seen was very nice I love to make tips and the hours for very good I clean about 16 rooms a day I brought refreshments to the rooms I have my own sign floor we have 30 minutes to a room to be complete in my rooms was never filthy it was always beautiful
Great environment
Atmospher is awesome meeting different guest getting to learn them and what they like to making there stay great. Co-workers all work together from different departments to get things done communication between could be better but it's human error
Pros
Raises on time and with growth
Cons
Make it right policy eventhough guest are totally in the wrong.
Amazing history ad progressive company
My job at the Tudor Arms Hotel has given me the freedom to think outside of the box. My ideas come to life every day and are fostered and encouraged by my superiors and peers.
Pros
Family company that cares about its employees
Cons
Benefits, room for advancement
decent place
A lot you learn from this place. Majority of the staff are well rounded individuals. Like any company there is room for growth. But total atmosphere is pretty decent.
Pros
always work
Cons
no enough communication
Great Place to work
Working at the Double Tree was a relaxed place to work. I truly enjoyed working with the supervisor and team. The supervisor made working easy and stress free.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
slow at times
Stressful at times
This can be a great place to work if management would staff departments correctly and be more strict on employees. I have built some close relationships with some of my past managers and personally grown so much as a person since I started here.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not sure at this time
Did not like working there
No room for advancement worked 4 years never was offered any type of raise or anything. Management only cares about them selves. They could not keep employees in the security position.
Pros
Cons
A lot
This is a great job, I enjoy working for this company
This is a good job for someone who has experience in building maintenance and looking for a new start. They are willing to help you achieve your goals and advance to a better life. I enjoy working for this company and my team members. This company has given me a chance to obtain enough experience to further my growth as not only a better worker, but a better person.
Pros
Free lunches and parking
Cons
Lowest paying hotel in the downtown area
Ehh
I hate to write a bad review but at the time I worked here I did not enjoy it. Management was lazy and barley around and when they were they nit picked everything. The kitchen is disgusting and the staff didn't keep it clean. Only clean when we knew inspection was coming. Very cheap with everything. I had the same uniform shirt for 2 years. If you work had than don't work here because you will be used and walked all over.
Pros
Cons
everything
1.6K