DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Cocoa Beach, FL

Liked the staff very friendly and helpful . Never the same thing day after day. Shuttle Launch parties were always fun to work. Meeting people from all over the world.
Pros
employee give aways
Cons
hurricane shut downs
The restaurant very good restaurant and motel. I would have been happy to stay there but hurricane hit it and has not open yet. They best best cooks can buy. Very good working. Environment fast pace good people to work for and also had very good training experience with them show me how to do the work did not have no bad experience with them. . If I had any trouble they came help me with the machine it would tell me what to do very good people to work with. I. I still been with them if it had been the storm to hit that place it has not open up back yet they had the best training I ever been working the pleasure to work with I miss working there I have some very good friends there if I ever move back to Florida they would be the first ones I would ask go back to work for
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Short breaks
Really miss working here!! Was one of my favorite jobs! Can’t wait for them to open back up stupid hurricane Irma!!! It’s going to be so much better!!!
I enjoyed working here and worked in many different departments over the years. I enjoyed the challenges and they threw a great Christmas party. The discounts on rooms came in handy and the experience has stuck with me through the years.
Pros
free lunch
Everyone is nice. They do however write you up for little offences. There are not any punishments for them however. Micromanaged. Work closely with higher ups.
Pros
everyone is nice
Cons
micromanaged
I absolutely loved working in the Accounting Department at this hotel. The work was balanced and educational. The hospitality industry as a whole is a wonderful field. The only problem at this location was the Director of Sales.
Pros
Cons
The Director of Sales
You learn how to communicate your needs and the needs of others. Answering phones and talking to other hotel clerks and managers. Comparing stats and joking with customers. All in all it was a good experience but the pay was pretty low.
Pros
Fun people, good environment, helping guests
Cons
Guests can be challenging, pay wasn't so great, over time was not encouraged
Customer service in the hospitality industry, learned a lot but real bad management.
I love meeting new people and working at the Doubletree I met people from all over the world and the United States working as a bellman in Cocoa Beach. Everyday coming to work was a mini vacation. The sun was always shining. The management was knowledgeable. The hours weren't long and dragging and my co workers were fun people to be around. It was one to the best jobs I had.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Far away from home
Management was horrible. Executive chef was well knowledgeable but the management of the hotel was horrible