DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Culver City, CA

Culver City, CA11 reviews
Busy place to work. Occupancy stays high throughout the year. Breakfast is extremely busy doing from 200-400 covers a day. Banquets and catering stays busy as well with a lot of group business.
Hilton is a good company to work for. I highly recommend the company! there is always room for growth in hospitality! I like the fact that hospitality taught me patience and it also fits my outgoing personality!
Overall, I didn't mind working there. However, there was a persisting issue of feeding employees bad food that needed to be highlighted for management to ensure the safety of their co-workers.
Pros
An understanding team
Cons
Food issures that should raise a concern when it comes to professionalism.
Great place to work. I'm very pleased with the way the company runs daily operations and how they promote from within. Great benefits with great discounts on rooms.
The smiled of the employees is the true benefit that is needed in order to provide exceptional service. Team members carry a sense of pride in their job and it shows when guest arrive at the counter.
Great company to work for. the staff and children are amazing to work with. working here has thought me so many skills that I am able to take with me through out my career and has modified my work ethic.
Fun place to work ..
Learn new things about cleaning ..

People are nice and work together to do a great job ..

Get good payed and good benefits ..
for my 12 years in this company i have six manager or chief engineer each one of them have no problem..my 8 yrs i working at time by my self. to taking care fhe guest problem ..requested to transfer in day my job assignment perform preventive maintenance in the guest rooms..hardest part when the hotel are full occupancy and has a plumbing problem by my self..//most enjoyable part if all co worker helping each other work like a team..
Good Management, opportunity to grow.
Hardest part is the long hours because it's a hotel industry. Enjoyed working with many talents within the organization
Answering phones, tending to guests needs, as well as tending to Hotel, and management needs.

I learned how to properly handle a situation, with poise and sincerity. Along with always having a positive attitude. Always finding a way to best accommodate the guest if an issue arises, and work out problems within the office.

Management was excellent. Strict, but with the intent to better us to be the best employees we could be.

Co-workers were phenomenal. Rarely ever having an issue in the office, we would come together and do our work the best to our abilities.

The hardest, and most enjoyable part of this job was Improving our work ethic, and how to perceive situations. Learning new things can be challenging, but worth it in the long run.
Pros
Free lunches, pleasant atmosphere, healthcare.
Cons
Nothing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
Professional and fun working environment. Friendly co-workers in every department.
1.6K