DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Dana Point, CA

Dana Point, CA10 reviews
bartenders drink on the job, wait staff are rude and only tend to their own tables when guests are in need of things. kitchen staff wont go off menus for VIP guest request.
This Hotel does not represent a Hilton Hotel accurately. Its is poorly kept without the signature guest service the Company is known for. It also has very little room for advancement within this property since the operation is run unrealistically lean.
I enjoy what I do. In our society I don't understand why we have to be at the property for 10 hours per day. Why we are only measure by the dollars we bring to the hotel.
A challenging property but very good team members and support amongst each other. We strive to always meet and exceed our Guest's expectations in order to always achieve our goal for success.
I worked for the Dana Point CA DoubleTree before Hilton sold the Hotel and a new owner took over but kept the name Doubletree By hilton. I really enjoyed working at the Doubletree and look foward to working for the Hilton brand again.
If you want a company that treats you with respect and is fair, has great benefits and room for growth then Hilton is the way to go . The only reason I left was because I was relocating to another state other wise I would still be working for them, I had planned on retiring with Hilton
Pros
Benefits and the way upper management treats the employees
Cons
There is no cons for me working at Hilton
Check in everyone says good morning to you, I learned how to work better in the hospitality industry, Management is caring and understanding, Work place culture is take care of our guest and give them the best stay they have ever had. The hardest part of the job is when you have a guest that is not happy no matter what you do or say, but you still give them smile of caring and turn there mood the other way around.
Pros
Benifits are good if you are a family person
8 hour shift for a full time position. You get to learn front desk duties such as answering phones, dealing with guest complaints, reviewing SALT scores. Learning to grow your customer service to a whole new level. Receive both leisure and business guests. Always in for surprises within the hospitality industry.
Pros
Healthcare, employee travel program
Cons
pay for meals, management
Very reliable and helpful management , very friendly staff. Quick paced and very Detail Oriented. Most difficult part of the job was slippery floors and trying to move in a fast paced restaurant.
A great location to work at the beach. Seasonal occupancy due to beach location. Hotel structure old.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
skeleton crews
1.6K