DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Dayton, OH

I like it because my schedule is flexible and it's really not a hard it's like any other serving job make sure the customers are satisfied being quick and knowing what they need.
Do Not Work Here!!!!! I was an employee here. I am very good at my job and I have over 6 years worth of customer service and front desk and night auditor position working for various hotels this was one of the worst Hilton properties I have ever worked at management was terrible they do not listen to the concerns of their team safety is non-existent at this hotel I would advise you to either have pocket knife or mace and they refused to have cameras for front desk to secure the safety of others as well as the property Two deaths have happened at this hotel
New management took over and the Hotel went downhill including losing the brand name! A place for no advancement and no job security. People lost their job for minor mishaps!
Pros
On the bus line.. good employees.. Beautiful renovations.
Cons
Poor management
Typical day is to go on sales calls and greet clients, with a smile and what I have learned always be pleasant and you will go far. Workplace culture is good.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks
Wonderful place to work. Awesome coworkers. Guest where wonderful. Won Spirit of Pride Award. Never ending fun. Alot of exercise great tips. Spur of the moment excitement.
Overall Doubletree is a nice place to work ,the employees are real nice supervisor work with ,attended to make sure things are up to standard
Pros
Pay holidays
Cons
Health insurance, good pay
My typical day at work consist of loading my laundry cart, being told what floor I was going to do that day, then loading my supply cart and starting my floor.
It was a good job for me to start out in. They work well with me when i was in school.The only thing I did not like was when it got slow I did not have many hours.