DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Dearborn, MI

Wonderful
Great experience i love cleaning and meeting new people it was a great working environment i truly miss my coworkers i really enjoed the experience and the life lessons and i truly miss the experience
I didn’t like the people who worked there , they always tried to start drama
When I was working there , there was always a problem with something , I was always doing something wrong it seemed that they had favorites there , like if you where new they don’t like you.
Great environment
Very friendly staff to work with. Great in working with the hours to fit your home schedule. They provide a clean working environment for the employees.
I enjoy my co workers and staff. I come to work confident and ready for the day.
I wish my commute was closer. I have been with this company for close to 3yrs. I have adjusted with different managers. I’d love to stay with my job but the cost of living is growing yearly and not getting raises on a regular basis is not what I set out for. I started as a housekeeper and within 4 month at this property I made inspector without a raise since going into my 3rd year. I have 2 daughters one currently graduating high school headed for college. I just would like to be able to maintain my home and bills without stressing.
Pros
Lunch is provided daily.
Cons
Benefits 401k life insurance and raises
Good place to work at to learn "fine dining" service
Doubletree by Hilton in Dearborn/Detroit is a great place to work at if you need fine dining experience. You are able to make great money but you really to work hard for it. The management is the only thing that needs major work, major issue would be miscommunication.
Nice place to work and develop skills
For the time i have worked here i have managed to develop skills, meet awesome people and grow professionally. I wish pay was better and also the scheduling but it is what it is. Im overall happy with my job and at this time i just want to expand and take my knowledge and skills elsewhere.
Double Tree
its the same just like any other job, as long as you have a good spirit you will have a good time working the the double tree, if your not making good money your gonna hate it.
Pros
the pe
Cons
management
Challenging
Began as the Restaurant Manager & was instrumental in the conversion of the Restaurant concept & hotel
Daily Operations of the Hotel on night Manager On Duty shifts including supervision of up to 90 people per shift

Daily Operations on the Banquet Department

Ordering, Receiving, & Inventory of Alcohol

Schedules, Evaluations, & Training of Banquet Department

Employee Relations including Open Door Policy

Guest Relations pertaining to dining experience
Pros
you can work your way up very quickly
Cons
hotel management is 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year
enjoyed working with the guest
taking care of the customer, management trained and I learn alot, the hardest part of the job was making sure all the guest was tooking care of if it was crowded, the most enjoyable part was a guest telling me thank for good customer service.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no health insurance
1.6K