DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Deerfield Beach, FL

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 4,202 reviews
It was ok
Bartender and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL30 November 2019
Long hours decent deals on rooms, not a bad starting job in Hospitality. The issue is the business goes to the bar more then the servers, so you have to wait for the bar to be full in order to have tables
Family Team
Front Office Supervisor then Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL19 December 2018
The Team works as a family. All together. I learned how to be able to help other departments, and I learned how to adapt easily to changes. The key is to stay positive and keep the excellent service provided over the years.
Nice workplace
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL29 September 2018
Manage an efficiently operated restaurant shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of restaurant supervision
Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times
Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
Pros
tips could increase, meet knew guest
Cons
busy
A very nice place to work
Banquet Team Leader/ Server (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL22 September 2015
It was very nice to worked there. My schedule was very flexible ,you only know the time you in but not out. I was doing most likely a little of all (Banquet setup,Sever)and even worked as supervisor which I never got paid for but I loved that job.Team members over there are very respectful very nice to people and Guest. I was the team leader this Got me even working harder to kept that title for the best.
Unprofessional hotel
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FL6 November 2014
I worked for Doubletree for almost a full year (11 months). It was by far the most unprofessional place I have ever been employed by. My manager would scream and cuss at me in front of customers because he was stressed out over the volume of unexpected customers. Instead of seeing that I had the situation under control, he decided to take his overwhelmed frustrations out on me. After almost a year of putting up with his nonsense, I decided it was time for me to move on. This is a well-known company, and he is giving Hilton a bad name. The worst part is, I reported him numerous times to the HR department and our GM, and they did absolutely nothing about his behavior.
Pros
I worked by myself
Cons
Management was horrible