DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Evansville, IN

Working at the Double Tree is fun and fast paced. The environment is always going and fun. There's always something different going around and you never get bored.
Exciting perks towards job but low pay rate which makes the perks of the job to expensive and not easily attainable. Shifts are to short, and with low pay on first shift and adult no high school kid can work that job and that just doesn’t pay the bills.
Pros
Discounted lunch
Cons
Extremely low pay
Poor organization for new employees and poor management period. I was treated like family only to soon realize that the harder i worked and more. I was frowned upon for having experience and keeping customers happy. Mostly by co workers and then i was not only being put through challange after challange with getting food to my guest. Im diabetic and the kitchen staff was throwing away my meal tickets.to guestto
The Employees are great to work with. Everyone is very detail oriented and do a wonderful job. Guest satisfaction is number one priority. Company is also wonderful to work for. Benefits are great. Atmosphere is amazing.
I worked as a Catering Sales Manager at Doubletree Evansville Indiana. I absolutely loved and excelled at my position, meeting over 110% of goals set for me. There were serious issues that the general manager wouldn’t address no matter how often they were brought to his attention. These issues were then brought to the attention of ownership, which the General Manager did not appreciate. His retaliation began immediately & within two weeks I found myself quitting the job I had proven to be very good at and really loved. It’s sad, but it’s how things work sometimes. I hesitate to work for another Hilton, because after all, that’s who hired and stood behind this horrible general manager. With or without me I know, Doubletree Evansville will still have overpriced subpar banquets.
Pros
Free lunches, free parking
Cons
Bad management, excessive hours
the staff and managers were great. The work environment was great . I really have nothing bad to say about this job or the environment it was nice and everyone was friendly.
I've worked at the double tree by Hilton for a little over a year now. I have yet to see any signs of moving up in the company or a raise. I wouldn't recommend working here if you are looking to actually move up in a company.
Not a bad job but not a good one either they over work you with little compensation and they have no accountability they dont want to hire the right workers for the job to run smoother and their pay is lousy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?