DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Fort Lee, NJ

This company is decent. The coworkers are very friendly and will pretty much be the only aspect of the job that'll keep you going. There is a strong sense of fear of management that in a funny way brings co-workers together.
Double Tree by Hilton is a great company to work has high standard , I have a great acceptation of my guesses you can check trip advisor or hilton honorthe issue is when hotels are a franchise.
Pros
You can grow, make a carrer
Cons
Franchises are the problems.
I truly enjoyed working with various people with different ideologies on life. This was a good place to make contact with potential employers. I would recommend this employer to friends and family.
In my opinion, I have worked in Hilton chains all over and learned it is a great place. However, for me, my location wasn't the best. I wasn't appreciated for the work I gave. My ideas were bypassed without a thought.
Is no consideration work place . And too much favoritism. No seniority respect at all. And very low payment. Koreans owns that place. Is not a corporate place.
Pros
Cons
Short brakes
I work for a hotel that has both pros and cons. We provide a shuttle service to NYC that people enjoy for the most part. Unfortunately, the hotel is located in an area where if ou don't have a car, ou can feel isolated. As an older hotel, it has problems. It is drab in the rooms, which are smallish, has AC challenges, I like many of the people I work with, some, not so much. The current GM is great, a wonderful mentor. If it weren't for him, I don't know if I would be there.
Pros
cookies, Gm
Cons
owner is horrible, older hotel with problems
The property itself is already a bit old. Basically some parts of the hotel itself needs to be maintained occasionally. There are two restaurants which are fantastic. Management is very nice.
Cons
hard to find location for some guests
Working at the Double Tree Hotel surrounds the guests and workers with an ethnic diverse group of people. Its fun to experience other cultures, backgrounds and religions.
good hotel, we gave good service to the guests, all employees work as a team, trying to make each stay pleasant for each guest. if a guest has any problem we try to solve the problem immediately
A typical day of work is filled with chores. There are no knowledge acquired from seniors. There is no hope for advancement. The people are okay, however the leadership have not mastered saying "thank you". The hardest part of the job is to explain that working smart is different from working hard.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
One break - lunch.. Punch in / pubnch out
co workers are friendly, make you do a lot of overtime and not gonna pay you . managers are not professional, not good benefits. makes you work more.. but pay is pretty low.
Pros
free food
Cons
a lot of things!
The company offers a lot of perks to its employess and also you meet people from all over around the world. This job is very challenging from time to time but eventually you will love it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No benefits
It was very place to for.I work with compay. then i ship mail to there company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
very clean
its a job to get you by but you must continue to search for better
One of the greastest hotel brand to start a career.I learned Customer Services, Managment skills and logistic.