DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Fort Smith, AR

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 4,212 reviews
N/a
Server/Bartender/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR16 December 2019
They expected way too much out me for the pay. Worked 6 days aweek. When I had to take personal time off for family they looked down at it. The only good thing about working there was the earned paid time off.
It's a terrible place to work
Housekeeper and Laundry (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR4 October 2019
It's a terrible place to work management is horrible the housekeeping supervisor is not a leader human resource hiring people by favoritism in stead of skills there is kno chance for promotions and appreciation
Under New Management
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR30 July 2019
I was there for a few months from June 2017-Sept 2017. The managers at that time didn’t interact with front desk associates for anything. My hours were cut from ~20-25 to 0 without any notice. I almost lost my home and my car because of this. They do not hire for full time unless they need a highly, over-qualified manager. PSA: This was two years ago. I believe they have new staff now.
Horrible
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR1 April 2019
Worst place I've ever worked they don't care about their employees at all. They never give a scheduled time off and would make you work from 830am until after 10pm. And refuse to give you a certain day off for appointments even with more than a months notice!
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR1 July 2018
Nothing I can do as an employee that will change the ways of the way this work place management deals with situations. The location in fort smith, Arkansas is just not the best place to work.
I loved my Work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR19 February 2018
i love having lots of work to do keeping busy helps the day go by fast. I am a fast learner and will come in on my days off and will show up early never late.
Ready for a change
Group Sales and Catering Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, AR24 February 2017
After almost 5 years at my current job, my family suffers from not seeing me on the weekends and most nights. Ready for a change. Bonuses were very slim. When achieving 163% of my Goal, I received a minimal bonus and was never told Great Job and never was shown any type of compensation for working so many hours on the weekend.
Pros
Loved my boss. Learned alot and will always have respect
Cons
70+ hours a week. No compensation or recognition