DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Fort Smith, AR

Keep us on our toes. Learned how to fold sheets and towels properly. Some workers were unprofessional. Had to finished rooms in a timely manner. No rush through cleaning. Had to detail every room before moving onto the next. Managers was helpful, came behind and checked rooms and reminded us if we missed cleaning or replacing something. tend to customers needs if they request for towels or shampoo. or request for room to be cleaned.
Pros
Some staff are helpful and managers are willing to work with their workers
Cons
some employees had disagreements with each other.
I really enjoy working here, I've been here for 2 years. All of the coworkers get along well and work together to get the job done. Managers are very supportive of their teams.
They expected way too much out me for the pay. Worked 6 days aweek. When I had to take personal time off for family they looked down at it. The only good thing about working there was the earned paid time off.
It's a terrible place to work management is horrible the housekeeping supervisor is not a leader human resource hiring people by favoritism in stead of skills there is kno chance for promotions and appreciation
I was there for a few months from June 2017-Sept 2017. The managers at that time didn’t interact with front desk associates for anything. My hours were cut from ~20-25 to 0 without any notice. I almost lost my home and my car because of this. They do not hire for full time unless they need a highly, over-qualified manager. PSA: This was two years ago. I believe they have new staff now.
Worst place I've ever worked they don't care about their employees at all. They never give a scheduled time off and would make you work from 830am until after 10pm. And refuse to give you a certain day off for appointments even with more than a months notice!
Nothing I can do as an employee that will change the ways of the way this work place management deals with situations. The location in fort smith, Arkansas is just not the best place to work.
i love having lots of work to do keeping busy helps the day go by fast. I am a fast learner and will come in on my days off and will show up early never late.
After almost 5 years at my current job, my family suffers from not seeing me on the weekends and most nights. Ready for a change. Bonuses were very slim. When achieving 163% of my Goal, I received a minimal bonus and was never told Great Job and never was shown any type of compensation for working so many hours on the weekend.
Pros
Loved my boss. Learned alot and will always have respect
Cons
70+ hours a week. No compensation or recognition