DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Fresno, CA

Fresno, CA10 reviews
Double Tree Hotel has 321 room business travel hotel
I work with over 10 employees at night and do crisis management and night audit manager. I work 40 hours a week their and we have over 200 employees and 321 room and a 6 large room conference center and 4 small rooms as well.
day or nigth
I am with the public so a smile is always around the corner cashiering and answering questions is what me day would consist of grate environment and staff
Hostile environment
Met a lot of great people but once your in and see how upper management treats others it’s not a great place to work. Very stressful have to tip toe Around managements mood. Lots of favoritism too
Pros
Hotel discount when you stay at Hilton
Cons
Poor management
Management is not supportive
Very little chances for advancement. It's been getting slower and slower, so hours become limited. GM on site plays favorites, if your not high on his list he is very rude. It was a fun job when I first started, but new toxic management really killed the vibe.
Pros
Hotel discounts
Cons
Uncomfortable environment, zero management support
Great Place to work just stressful
Hotel jobs in general suck.. It’s a constant trying to please people who are looking for a freebie. For the minimum wage pay and no benefits it isn’t worth it in the long run. I came in NOT needing to be trained at all and still make minimum and travel to work, no benefits or a raise( six months in with five years hotel front desk experience) My FD manager is great but there’s to many mangers at this place and they all argue. Typical of a male dominated workplace but very uncomfortable at time. Overall it’s the people that make it worth staying like regular guest and co workers but management can step it up and pay. There’s really nothing anyone can do about the horrible people that come in. One major thing to note is IF YOU HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES such as depression or anxiety this is maybe not the place for you. I have depression and sometimes the Guest have really get to me. Especially when your a rule follower and not a people pleaser.
Pros
Hotel stay discounts
Cons
Short breaks, low pay
Fast passed, fun, cultured
I really enjoyed my time working for Double Tree. Especially my managers and employees. They crossed trained me in several areas of the hotel and I got to meet lots of different people. Never a dual minute.
Pros
Great work environment, lots of different people and events. Cross trained room to move up.
Cons
Had to tip out a lot. worked a lot of holidays
Productive, extremely fast paced, could get very stressful
The job security and pay was great. The job could get very stressful because there are always seasons and some way more busy than others but the pay makes it all worth it. Awesome place to work at. Many skills and advancement provided by working at DoubleTree by Hilton.
Pros
Good hours and pay
Cons
Could be stressful
I love cooking but if you dont know your stuff youre in for a ride.
I'm a hard worker but I feel it's hard to work around people that gossip about me from the first day and not come to me when they have something to say or let me know where I can help and how I can improve.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Not good pay, no real training, just do what you think you can do while they harass you all day.
A productive place to work always had something to do.
I had a very good experience working with this company. The job required me to be on the go all the time and that really help me be busy. My co workers also made things fun.
being able to work with the same team everyday
a typical day at work can vary it can be super slow or you can have the busiest day. Sometimes it can be so busy that we will get no breaks.The hardest part of the job would probably be getting the coworkers do their part of their jobs. Management really needs to improve.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
sometimes we get no breaks
1.6K