DoubleTree by Hilton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Greensboro, NC

Greensboro, NC16 reviews
Great working with others make the job easier
Cleaning up rooms and bathrooms .I learned that working together make the work go by quicker .The management is nice and willing to teach new people how to make the rooms.The hardest part is making up them beds they have to be tuck in a special way for our guests. The most enjoyable part of the work place is seeing our guests leave out happy and satisfied sometimes they give us tips .We really appreciate them.
Pros
I love that we pray everyday and that we can get free drinks when we are tired.
Cons
I wish it was a easier way to make them bed {Back breaker beds lol}
GM very inexperienced
Hotel cannot pay it’s bills. Corporate Managers having affairs with staff. GM sorely lacking F&B knowledge. Zero grooming standards, lots of visible tattoos and piercings. Ghetto attitude
Pros
Cons
Hotel does not pay it’s bills
Don’t waste your time
This location is completely unprofessional and shady. Upper management does not care about their people and are quick to blame others for their own downfall. I worked crazy, Ungodly hours, and was paid very low. There is no direct deposit available. There is lots of favoritism and discrimination from management. Employees indulge in disgusting gossip and also single certain people out if they “don’t like them”. Certain guests are racially profiled and this company does not pay its bills. Absolutely disgusting and horrendous place to work. 0 out of 10 DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Pros
Hotel discount
Cons
Management, no direct deposit, no holidays off, crazy hours, absymal pay
It was not fun
Bad management they don't care about your well being an had bad pay for working very hard everyday they talked to you like you were nothing and they didn't really have good benefits
Pros
Nice workers
Cons
Bad pay and management
Great management staff able to work with owner tying there hands!
Ok place to work, did not have the require amount of equipment to properly do the job require. We had broken equipment and equipment only haft working, for the time that I was there things never fix properly or replace!
Great work environment!
As a Executive housekeeper your job is to satisfy every guest. Every room must look the same. Attention to detail is a key. Making sure all guest feel welcomed and home is the most important part. I always make sure I greet each guest with a smile and a thank you for staying, have a safe travel.
Stressful no team work
I was asked to clean and inspect 5 halls in one work day thats when i knew it wasnt for me.I did enjoy my job but the executive made it harder than it should've been.
Mostly Great People
Great co-workers and clients! Very busy place, great atmosphere for the most part. Training was lack, pretty much responsible for training yourself. Decent benefits if your a part of management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
JButlers Bar n Grill
This review is for the JButlers Restaurant that is Attached to the Doubletree Hotel.. Very fun place to work only because of meeting new people everyday! Management is very poor. When they get upset with you, you become their target for every bad situation.. When you have a problem you can't talk to anyone because it gets back to every other employee. Just to much gossip and drama for one place.
Pros
Half off lunch
Cons
No breaks
Sometime confusing
I love when we hired new employees. I love to train as well as learn. Some days was great and some was confusing. I tried so hard to get the manger to interact with the staffs. I tried to find a away to make everyone feel needed.
Interesting
At MY Double tree they offered great service, but could do a little better in the organization department
Your peers
Your peers make the atmosphere such a great place. The hotel staff are amazing with guests. Working as the president was great.
Not a good company
i really don't have much to say about this company. The turnover rate isn't a good look at all. I really don't have much to say about this company its a unhappy work environment.
Meeting new people everyday
Waking up to coffee to start a productive day with a smile makes people feel comfortable. Making sure everything is clean and in proper manner to return to
Pros
Meeting different people from Different cultures
Cons
healthcare, pay rate
Growing and Exciting Evironment
Double Tree is a great place for those who enjoy hospitality. The personnel are very great to work with, from housekeeping to the restaurant. Managing the hotel, guests, and paperwork can be time-consuming as a front desk agent, but is all worth it when tasks get completed in a fashionable manner.
Extremely HOSTILE work environment
The management team is unprofessional, manipulative, and overly emotionally dramatic. The women in upper management act as if they are in high school and treat employees poorly. There is a very high turnover rate due to employee abuse.
Pros
the clients and customers are wonderful.
Cons
the upper management is terrible to work with.
1.6K