DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews in Independence, OH

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 4,013 reviews
Night Audit
Night Auditor/ Accountant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH22 September 2017
Quiet and great place to work. People I worked with were friendly and truly cared about you. The customers that stayed were always friendly. I loved working here
Great JOb
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH16 May 2017
This is a great job for someone who is maybe in school. Because they are so flexible when it comes to hours. It was a great experience because I did get a change to work with different people from all over.
Helped me realize my longterm career goals
Breakfast Chef (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH7 May 2014
A typical day is in by four am and out whenever you're allowed to leave there is no real structure to the restaurant work life. I've learned working in kitchens is not where I want my career to end up. my co-workers have good hearts but poor communication skills. the hardest part of my job is saying no. most enjoyable part of my job is creating new menu items for my guest to enjoy also interacting with my guest and knowing that I had an impact on their experience.
Pros
early hours
Cons
lack of support from management